the thread about nothing...

alright looks like i was wrong. **** was still funny tho

this IS him tho

i get my associates this year :smokin im a year behind tho :smh:

Good job man, I got mine in the spring this year. And ill have my bachelors in the spring of 2013.
props tho bro.
:pimp: congrats bruh, dat hard work pays off, wish i would have worked harder freshaman year, i should be a junior but thats life

Everyone goes at their own time. I was on that 5 year plan. Got my B.A. Congratz and good luck to the both of you in your future endeavors. :pimp:

I was supposed to go to Vegas this weekend but it's not happening. Sad as fuhh.

i get my associates this year :smokin im a year behind tho :smh:

Good job man, I got mine in the spring this year. And ill have my bachelors in the spring of 2013.
props tho bro.
:pimp: congrats bruh, dat hard work pays off, wish i would have worked harder freshaman year, i should be a junior but thats life

Everyone goes at their own time. I was on that 5 year plan. Got my B.A. Congratz and good luck to the both of you in your future endeavors. :pimp:

It happens bro, i wish i woulda worked harder in highschool. but it is what is :lol:
You'll have your bachelors in no time. :pimp:
you guys sure do know how to cheer a brother up :pimp:

so im doing an acrylic jewelry line for girls and was gonna have some space left on my palet and i was thinking of doing nt keychains. probs sell for 5-10 shipped a piece. was planning on donating half the profits to a charity of nt's choosing. just waiting on meths approval of using the logo. you guys think it would sell here?

so im doing an acrylic jewelry line for girls and was gonna have some space left on my palet and i was thinking of doing nt keychains. probs sell for 5-10 shipped a piece. was planning on donating half the profits to a charity of nt's choosing. just waiting on meths approval of using the logo. you guys think it would sell here?

if they arent corny and the price is right for what you're getting, i think you would do alright.

if they arent corny and the price is right for what you're getting, i think you would do alright.
word i could use a NT key chain, make it yamb shaped

Does anyone have the thread on bodybuilding forum where some dude a texting a chick?

pls respond.

:lol:

i would pay 3 bucks max. 

and thats including tax

i aint eem stackin rax

aint got a computer still sending fax

the keychains probably going to be 1.5x1.5 of the white part of logo in black or red

either that or a square with the white part cut out, or maybe both. just waiting for meths approval then off it goes to the laser cutting company.

for the playas that are workin now 

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

That grave shift though :smh:

I used to work it when I was sixteen at the hotel. Even fell asleep sometimes :lol:

for the playas that are workin now 

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

thanks this was just what i needed.. i swear i feel underpaid sometimes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom