the thread about nothing...

Never even thought about that. I dont think so, but I cant really figure her out. When I first met her she was more into my twin gave him her number and I thought nothing of it, but now when I see her shes always saying stuff like "Like you better than your brother, you're the nice twin" even though I dont talk to her outside of my trips to the Supermarket. I dont think shes hating though we're cool.

The cute girls 19 and I'm 23 so thats a no go anyways, too much age difference.
Your math is suspect man. Now if you said you are 30...then we have a problem.

I hate hot dogs they are disgusting

im sorry, wut?
wut did u just type?
hot dogs...................................................disgusting?
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

its obvious now you were just trollin with that whole post
hot dogs disgusting......
laugh.gif
good one man.
You know how many foods are shaped like *****...the best kind

The cute women in my city are so elusive. No lie. Go to the mall and it's nothing but youngin's, rednecks, and lacefronts. Go to walmart or target and it's the same. I couldn't tell you the last time I spotted a cute chick in my own city :smh:
baltimore?
:lol:

Sometimes you get lucky but it's a lot better in DC. Even in the suburbs the cute chicks are either married or not the right age.

Went to Macys with mom today she got me like $400 in tees boxers and socks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

next up is fall apparel .. that i have to buy myself :frown:

Went to Macys with mom today she got me like $400 in tees boxers and socks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

next up is fall apparel .. that i have to buy myself
frown.gif
Shoulda went to Plndr or Asos with that money. Could have bought out pretty much 50 percent of Plndr's inventory with that money or got some tee's/drawls/socks, and then had money for some sweaters, jackets, etc. Asos is having a 50% off sale where they're selling OD jackets, OD tees, etc. Ends Wednesday.

Return whatever you copped, transfer that money to your bank account or PayPal, and do what you gotta do

As you can see I'm living dat broke but fresh lyfe
pimp.gif

wrong thread I know, but figured it'd garner more views in here.

NT 12-Team Dynasty PPR League (first year) looking for one more owner for draft tonight, had a couple last minute drop-outs.

PM me with your e-mail if you want an invite.

Never even thought about that. I dont think so, but I cant really figure her out. When I first met her she was more into my twin gave him her number and I thought nothing of it, but now when I see her shes always saying stuff like "Like you better than your brother, you're the nice twin" even though I dont talk to her outside of my trips to the Supermarket. I dont think shes hating though we're cool.

The cute girls 19 and I'm 23 so thats a no go anyways, too much age difference.
Your math is suspect man. Now if you said you are 30...then we have a problem.
19 and 23 isnt even big enough of a gap to be considered an age difference
roll.gif
This is what people always say but I think its too much. I've always thought 2 year was the limit. People tell me thats crazy too. Maybe I am. 

Grass type pokemon really are trash I dont think I've ever had one in my line up. Horrible. Same goes for fighting, normal, and bug types

This is what people always say but I think its too much. I've always thought 2 year was the limit. People tell me thats crazy too. Maybe I am. 

2 years if youre talking an 8th grader and 10th grader yea

and yes there is a huge difference between a 19yo chick and a 23yo chick but there isnt that big of a difference between a 19yo chick and a 23yo guy

Last edited:
I'm 23 and got a 19 yr old sis, that's when you know the age difference is whack. When you're looking at her friends then realizing theyre the same age as your sister, **** gets weird...

^ Man listen me and my sister have the same 4 year age difference, I been hitting off her friends since I come home from college at 22

you cant look at it like that

Last edited:
I copped all 3 Uncharted games today. RIP TO MY LIFE. Its crazy how good the first one looks today. Stacks up to 2012 games graphics wise. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom