the thread about nothing...

Went to a car meet earlier this afternoon and one of the members had a beautiful friend/girlfriend. She was honestly one if not the best looking African-American/Black or mixed girls I have ever seen. Her chest game was on point too.

Some other guy took his chubby white wife with an equally impressive chest game. While standing around talking, I couldn't help but notice her cleavage the entire time. When it started getting later and colder, dem babies had goose-bumps all-over. :evil:

Dog cap..its like women like me but then I can't get the ****..I have no patience maybe they can feel the thirst

You could always go the douche route, and treat them like dirt. Usually works for dudes trying to dem yambz. Anti-Thirst Mode.

I am by no means a player, but once you hit it off with a girl, it's only a matter of time.

Man I just got rid of my a-hole ways..I had a girl tell me she didn't like me n i was rude..but we hardly spoke lol..it kinda stuck with me..yea soft I know...maybe I don't try hard enough..whatever it is though ia keep working at it instead of bein depressed n ish...

Wow,Aaliyah been dead for 11 years now.:frown: RIP

aaliyah-and-utaka-hikaru.jpg

tumblr_m9cbsj96ra1qjingqo1_r1_500.png

Well it's the girls that you ain't have to try with that are the ones worth getting with. I'm not talking about a random skeeze, but someone you can actually chill with. I'm not going to puff my chest out and try to be on some alpha-male steeze. I don't have to impress anyone. That's pretty much my whole approach to women. And I've been in a relationship for the past four years. My GF still crazy tho. :lol:

:
Well it's the girls that you ain't have to try with that are the ones worth getting with. I'm not talking about a random skeeze, but someone you can actually chill with. I'm not going to puff my chest out and try to be on some alpha-male steeze. I don't have to impress anyone. That's pretty much my whole approach to women. And I've been in a relationship for the past four years. My GF still crazy tho. :lol:
truth :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm working on an app for a client and I'm dumb tired, falling asleep AND I have to be up by 7am to hit the gym, dear lord!

I don't give a DAMB what anyone says...

NT. Relationship advice >>>>

NT yamb collecting advice >>>>

NT life advice >>>>

And if you don't like it, eat a sack of ****s, mutha *******

If you think otherwise, #comeatmeandgetdropped

So anyone have those times when you want to just..fall off the grid in your social circle for a while?

Starting to question things about people and makes feel like i should just fall back and give no damns about anything else besides money, family and my health. For a little while anyway.

and NT

Last edited:
So anyone have those times when you want to just..fall off the grid in your social circle for a while?

Starting to question things about people and makes feel like i should just fall back and give no damns about anything else besides money, family and my health. For a little while anyway.

and NT

Someitmes you need that because even though they're your friends they can be dummies sometimes too, it just happens.

Worked an event today, found an iPhone 4s, turned it in. I was contemplating keeping it, but I lost my phone earlier this year at a fest and know all too well the feeling of not only being without your phone, but also the stress that involves replacing it.

Last edited:
Worked an event today, found an iPhone 4s, turned it in. I was contemplating keeping it, but I lost my phone earlier this year at a fest and know all too well the feeling of not only being without your phone, but also the stress that involves replacing it.
it used to be worthwhile to keep it.

Can't really do much with sprint and Verizon iPhones because they're cdma ... no sim cards so if the esn was reported stolen, the phone is dead.

Now, ATT has insurance on it. So if someone reports it stolen, the imei # will be registered. It won't be able to used on ATT networks until the owner says its okay.

You used to be able to get the phone, reset everything and stick your sim card in... not anymore though.

Turning it in >>>> the measly dough +guilt of having someone on stuck.

Does anybody know what disney movie this dude is from?

Theres this post on tumblr showing a crap load of villains/antagonists in disney movies from day 1 and this is the only dude that has me stumped :smh:

it used to be worthwhile to keep it.

Can't really do much with sprint and Verizon iPhones because they're cdma ... no sim cards so if the esn was reported stolen, the phone is dead.

Now, ATT has insurance on it. So if someone reports it stolen, the imei # will be registered. It won't be able to used on ATT networks until the owner says its okay.

You used to be able to get the phone, reset everything and stick your sim card in... not anymore though.

Turning it in >>>> the measly dough +guilt of having someone on stuck.

This + planning to get new iPhone next month

and NT

Yup, me too.

I'm moving at a different speed than most of the people I'm around. I'm going back to school and I'm focusing on my health. I'm starting to feel like I should come first before I look out for anybody else.

____

The Walmart I went to had the Shick Intuition refills but no razors :frown: feelsbatman

Back
Top Bottom