the thread about nothing...

COv8ZvJU8AAhmWN.jpg
7ebeee6e949150fd976d46b1daebad95.jpg

Went to the Habit on my lunch break and walked in on a little asian boy taking a ****. Why would you a put a toilet and a urinal next to each other without putting any walls around the toilet? 

Seriously the idiocy involved in traffic. We will look back on it in 100 years and say "i can't believe people sat in these boxes for hours to get from place to place" its literally the worst thing on earth

I thought NY/NJ traffic was bad, now I know the Philippines is 10x worse. Visited a church 15km from the condo I'm staying at and it basically ate up the whole day.

I thought about renting a car in the Philippines then read about the traffic, I'll pass :lol:

Transportation system is **** here. It's better to walk tbh.

But there are some criminals though

Forgot to post yesterday, but there were 3 gang fights in school, one before second block and 2 in lunch and gym

Teachers getting pushed on the floor, random people getting hit, one girl even fell down the stairs :smh:

Barely got out the bathroom for the first one, hallway was so crowded :lol:

During the first fight, somebody went through a teachers purse and took our senior due money.. Glad I didn't pay yet but damn.

Forgot to post yesterday, but there were 3 gang fights in school, one before second block and 2 in lunch and gym

Teachers getting pushed on the floor, random people getting hit, one girl even fell down the stairs
mean.gif

Barely got out the bathroom for the first one, hallway was so crowded
laugh.gif

During the first fight, somebody went through a teachers purse and took our senior due money.. Glad I didn't pay yet but damn.
Lil update.. it was actually 5 fights before school ended and around last night a couple of guys got in some black suv and did a drive-by at somebody's house. One of my friends was in the same neighborhood, his gma was frying chicken for dinner, heard the shooting and threw the chicken on the floor when she ducked 
mean.gif

Where you go to school at?
High school in va  
laugh.gif
 kinda ready to leave 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom