the thread about nothing...

27wyatt.jpg

What was so special about the GMP? Things are hideous if you ask me.
They are decent and the materials are slightly better. That's all.
passed on them, didnt want to spend almost $400 when i only liked 1 out of the 2 shoes
sick.gif
plus i dont want to have to sell the other pair

i still want them but meh, money saved i guess. smooth sailing for me til black friday i think. IX's are garbage IMO and Raptors are one of the ugliest CW's ever.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Raptors>Every other J ever.

my girlfriends friend keeps getting in our business and doing stuff and saying stuff to my girlfriend to get her angry at me and make us fight. its like she's trying to break us up , do i say something to her, it has ruined my last 3 times going out

my girlfriends friend keeps getting in our business and doing stuff and saying stuff to my girlfriend to get her angry at me and make us fight. its like she's trying to break us up , do i say something to her, it has ruined my last 3 times going out

Your girlfriend shouldn't be so easily influenced by other people and her friend probably has no man and is just salty. I wouldn't even entertain that bs, keep that negativity out of your zone.

cut both of them off

Bros I HATE FLIES. I have been killing flies left and right why they gotta mess with me and my apartment. AaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhH

A while back I sold my second car because my mom had lost her job. Today, the owner came on my car forum. Feels batman since I still miss that car.

Got 3 different invites for tonight, but I just woke up from an after work nap. I normally don't do that, and it ended up ruining my night.

Bros I'm a t this pool party leaning off a 40 with a bunch of spanish hoochies. Finna see if I can get some pics in for you guise :nthat:

I hate the timeline :smh: there are scripts to take you back to OG but they made the site look weird on my MB.

I wanna roll with Ellie Goulding while she sings Lights :wow:

Next show check out: Which has the best dialogue/action?

Sopranos, Oz, Boardwalk Empire, or Hells on Wheels?

Bros I HATE FLIES. I have been killing flies left and right why they gotta mess with me and my apartment. AaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhH
I swear a fly had baby flies and are determined to annoy me for giggles
But I'm too lazy to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom