the thread about nothing...

Pretty much, and Ray J ain even really famous himself. He did all the work in that vid too :lol: ol lazy Kim K and her crappy head game. props to Ray J

Ray J should of had a manager like Kim's mom for his music career, that should have been his "One Wish."

always figured Even Stevens girl would grow up to be hot, but naw, just lookin even stevens
Look up her scene in Mirrors 2 :nerd:
204 unread replies. :x

Was looking at my growing beard today. I don't know why the hair on my face is a light brownish red, whereas I have dark brown/black hair on my head.

Does that mean my beard will be ginger?

:lol:
this dude RedBeardMemo :lol:

now tell me the only food in the world in which nothing dies in its production.

tofu?

fingernails?

milk?

YOGURT!!!

tofu? the beans/plant had to die

fingernails? dawg...:lol: , even then the fingernails had to die

milk? thats a drink, and in the first world its pasteurized killing any living thing that would have been in it

YOGURT? not a drink but same idea as milk

Milk is a food to babies. And yogurt is actually the creation of life in the different bacterial cultures.

What about sprinkles? Twizzlers?

Eating your girl out on her period? Because the egg is already dead

Last edited:

tofu?

fingernails?

milk?

YOGURT!!!

tofu? the beans/plant had to die

fingernails? dawg...:lol: , even then the fingernails had to die

milk? thats a drink, and in the first world its pasteurized killing any living thing that would have been in it

YOGURT? not a drink but same idea as milk

Milk is a food to babies. And yogurt is actually the creation of life in the different bacterial cultures.

What about sprinkles? Twizzlers?

Eating your girl out on her period? Because the egg is already dead

true, but the milk is pasturized first and the bacterial cultures are added

sprinkles/twizzlers, the sugarcane/corn had to die in order to make the sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

and :lol: to the redwings guess.

dudes looking for male preteen bootyhole to smash on Craigslist :smh:

sleeping dogs :smokin
golden oreos are still :x

Wait what? Are you serious? You're killing me right now WHT. Golden Oreos are:pimp:

Now double stuff on the other hand, those are :x

golden oreos are amazing, when i got the free coupon when they first came out, HNNNNNGGGG i was addicted last year to those.

havent ate them since though, if i did id probably gain 20lbs :smh:

Last edited:

Wait what? Are you serious? You're killing me right now WHT. Golden Oreos are:pimp:

wut?

1607751115_13c5441eb1_z.jpg

this pale deformed diseased looking thing

oreo.png

is better than this plump juicy delicious creation?

u cannot be srs

they aren't better but they are still good.

wut?

oreo.png

u cannot be srs

I too was once lost in the mystique of the double stuffed oreo... and then I saw the light when I discovered golden oreos and there's no looking back, you too can be enlightened brother, you need rednekocognize!!! word to honey boo boo child :lol:

tofu?

fingernails?

milk?

YOGURT!!!

:lol: I was thinking dairy products too

HONEY!!!! (one of my fav's) thank you bees!

we have a winner. if anyone can disprove this, well, you put me in my place.

I drink honey and tea?

Bees are part of the production, but they die eventually?

Messin.

Last edited:
double stuffed is GROCE. i used to hate regular oreos because i didnt care about the cream but as i got older i didnt care but double stuffed is too nasty. cookie>>>>cream

wut?

oreo.png

u cannot be srs

I too was once lost in the mystique of the double stuffed oreo... and then I saw the light when I discovered golden oreos and there's no looking back, you too can be enlightened brother, you need rednekocognize!!! word to honey boo boo child :lol:

tumblr_m8vhahFsos1rwq8ato1_500.gif

552.gif

so tiny and puny :smh:
no self respecting store around here even stocks such an inferior product on their shelves

they aren't better but they are still good.
Yup. Double stuff is nasty though, theres too much cream.

OG>Golden>Doublestuff
golden oreos are amazing, when i got the free coupon when they first came out, HNNNNNGGGG i was addicted last year to those.

havent ate them since though, if i did id probably gain 20lbs
mean.gif
Yup. I ate too many of these last year, then found out how oily they were and it was making me break out and I havent had one in forever. Might just stop caring and with the pimples for Oreo goodness

This topic has thread potential

Last edited:

tofu?

fingernails?

milk?

YOGURT!!!

welllll technically, the nectar is a type of sucrose sugary liquid that gets converted into honey by the bees vomiting (regurgitating) a bunch of times until its fully digested; so the sucrose base of it does sort of "die" as it gets broken down into smaller monosaccharides/simple sugars. And since female bees are the only workers, they get knocked up by the males who are dispensible, as they cannot process the nectar for the honey and the male bees die soon after since they have no real purpose....so indirectly male bees die when mating with the female worker bees who are responsible for getting the nectar and turning it into honey during the continuous cycle

23645357.jpg

wut?

oreo.png

u cannot be srs

tumblr_m8vhahFsos1rwq8ato1_500.gif

552.gif

so tiny and puny :smh:
no self respecting store around here even stocks such an inferior product on their shelves

:rofl: :rofl: I get down like Uncle Ruckus when it comes to my choice in oreo cookies

tofu?

fingernails?

milk?

YOGURT!!!

welllll technically, the nectar is a type of sucrose sugary liquid that gets converted into honey by the bees vomiting (regurgitating) a bunch of times until its fully digested; so the sucrose base of it does sort of "die" as it gets broken down into smaller monosaccharides/simple sugars. And since female bees are the only workers, they get knocked up by the males who are dispensible, as they cannot process the nectar for the honey and the male bees die soon after since they have no real purpose....so indirectly male bees die when mating with the female worker bees who are responsible for getting the nectar and turning it into honey during the continuous cycle

23645357.jpg

why you sonumma..........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom