the thread about nothing...

She did the face on The Colbert Report too..

tumblr_m8vbv2WQeJ1qb26geo1_1280.gif
So she's 16...just became world famous and lives in Cali? The fiends comin for that child.

We actually agree on this one CJ :lol: its only because they're limited and sneakers are the hot thing right now. Also, i cant believe NT gave away a pack to a new guy who doesnt really contribute anything around here except pointless one liners (no hate, just doesnt make sense) They should've made qualifications to win them.

:lol: True I figured it was because JB gave them the limited tag. Who won the contest here? I totally forgot about it.

House party tonight, apparently my presence is being requested by a homegirls friend, Columbian shorty from Brooklyn :evil: . Female friends are soooo clutch :smokin

wish basketball and baseball followed hockey's and football's lead and had team colored jerseys for home games. it doesn't make a difference in the end i guess, but i hate white jerseys.

Damn man, watching this cnn special on the mosque in Murfreesboro, like I knew people were ignorant but this is almost making me almost embarassed to be an American :smh: :smh: So disgusting what some of these people think and their behavior...I'm Christian but jeez some of these folks need to reevaluate their lives they sound beyond stupid...talkin bout the American way of life is in jeopardy, shame on these fools :smh:

name all the teams in the 4 major sports whose team name isn't in plural form (ending in a s, for you smart dumb cats)

Back
Top Bottom