the thread about nothing...

Man a range of emotions the past couple of days, Thursday I hung with my girl all day which was great since we haven't had time to our selves for the past month but we did school research and I have some catching up to do since I want to be a psychiatrist I need to be Orr-med and I have a lot of science courses to catch up with.

Friday I wake going to change my oil for the first time on my truck my dad comes back from the dr and has a 102 fever so he takes the day off from work then within 10 mins of him being home the dr calls and says he needs to go to the hospital ASAP because his white blood cell count is high (16 when it's supposed to be at 9 he said) so we go to the hospital and he needs to stay overnight then this morning the dr says he has to stay till Monday because they need to monitor him more because it's a kidney infection. It's hitting me now that my parents are getting old now and I don't like it.

tumblr_m8wwbebrxL1qewacoo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

is darksiders 2 worth playing?
Someone pelase explain the story behind this girl and how its taken over the internet.

:lol:

Someone pelase explain the story behind this girl and how its taken over the internet.

http://www.sbnation.com/london-olym...-maroney-womens-gymnastics-vault-results-fall

"McKayla Maroney is, by almost all accounts, the world's best vaulter. She made America proud and got judges' jaws to drop with her near-perfect vault in the team final, going from a back handspring, completing two and a half twists, and sticking the landing absolutely perfectly. But one of her two jumps didn't achieve the same near-perfection she showed the other night: she fell. "

Google play automatically syncs to your iTunes. Then you just get the app on your phone and you got your whole iTunes available to stream. Organized and all. This is sick for me because I got all my music at work now :pimp:
That's why I love this thread. You dudes are super clutch. :smokin

Man a range of emotions the past couple of days, Thursday I hung with my girl all day which was great since we haven't had time to our selves for the past month but we did school research and I have some catching up to do since I want to be a psychiatrist I need to be Orr-med and I have a lot of science courses to catch up with.
Friday I wake going to change my oil for the first time on my truck my dad comes back from the dr and has a 102 fever so he takes the day off from work then within 10 mins of him being home the dr calls and says he needs to go to the hospital ASAP because his white blood cell count is high (16 when it's supposed to be at 9 he said) so we go to the hospital and he needs to stay overnight then this morning the dr says he has to stay till Monday because they need to monitor him more because it's a kidney infection. It's hitting me now that my parents are getting old now and I don't like it.
its gonna happen to all of us.  It sucks I know but your pops is fine i'm sure they just want to monitor him until the antibiotics kick in.   Better to be safe then sorry.

Google play automatically syncs to your iTunes. Then you just get the app on your phone and you got your whole iTunes available to stream. Organized and all. This is sick for me because I got all my music at work now :pimp:
That's why I love this thread. You dudes are super clutch. :smokin

:wow: if I woulda known this I would have been using google play. Good looks :smokin

there is no White Castle here in Florida but a big part of me wants to go to Krystal right now and get a sack of 12 sliders and just devour them while watching episodes of Louie ive yet to watch.

people were trying to say her hair was to nappy and that if she was gonna be representing blacks that she needs to look better.  hahah I dont think theres anything wrong with her.  Shes a good role model for all kids.   It's just a bunch of jealous haters in this world.  smh  update I read your post wrong i though you meant whats the story behind Gabby Douglas. 
grin.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/london-olym...-maroney-womens-gymnastics-vault-results-fall

"McKayla Maroney is, by almost all accounts, the world's best vaulter. She made America proud and got judges' jaws to drop with her near-perfect vault in the team final, going from a back handspring, completing two and a half twists, and sticking the landing absolutely perfectly. But one of her two jumps didn't achieve the same near-perfection she showed the other night: she fell. "
Thank you sir. I got caught up this Olympics so I didnt watch any of the events that I wasnt really interested in. 

:lol:

That chick is the best vaulter in the world...that whole running at a table then doing a hand flip over it.

She's so far and away better than everyone else that even the announcers were jynxing the **** out of her.
Being like, 'mannnn it's just a fight for silver for the rest of these b*****s.' >D
You've probably seen the video of her hitting that basically perfect 10 vault that had people going crazy.

Then the unthinkable happens...

They vault twice to get their scores...she lands on her *** for her 2nd vault. Then the very last chick up just beats her score. My chick had the hardest b**** face I have seen in my days. Barely hugging the other chicks, keeping that hard 'get the **** out my face' look the rest of the night. :lol:

That's her on the podium after getting her silver medal. She wasn't about that 2nd place AT ALL. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom