the thread about nothing...

I've been moving all day into my new apartment with my pops.... he is old and frail as ****...... I'm literally just man handling every single piece of furniture to my place on the second floor..... he is pretty much useless.

Now I'm 5'10 and a built 225 linebacker sized dude...... and I'm sore as can be. Like My wrist, forearms, elbow, back, and legs are just killing me. I hope I never have to move again. But I doubt I'll stay at this place for any longer than my lease is.

i know riff raff don't have anything to do with it, but it bothers me hes coming up off hawk and pats flows and not them.

I'm not bothered much since he's actually from Houston, I just hate having to dig through mounds of garbage just to get to his good songs.

i done sailed the atlantic
swam the pacific
sold a bird in egypt
threw it up in hieroglyphics

:lol: :pimp: I miss these old school freestyles like this.

Last edited:
damb guise, I just want to kill myself after reading this

tumblr_m6rfw52f6Q1rxvmfno1_400.png

:lol: I lost 10 straight matches in under 5 minutes trying to beat Brock Lesnar with Kimbo Slice.

[quote name="cocotaso1" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/27900#post_16165565" Damn, i hadnt seen this in a while- Hawk and Al D. wrecked the hell out of it

C-Note was :rofl: :rofl: Dude was blowed out of his mind. That's my dude though, wish he had more recent music.

Last edited:
This thread has taken a lot of luster from the General Forum. A lot of the random wild threads that people used to post are just blips on the radar in here. I guess it is growth though.

Back
Top Bottom