the thread about nothing...

I like yours better

Was just chillin outside with some neighbors and a skunk walked within 5 feet of us before anyone realized. Luckily there were no casualties.

It's 79 outside but feels like 90 with this damn humidity.

Don't feel like going out tonight so I'm gonna kick it on here for the night.

What was so special about the GMP? Things are hideous if you ask me.
They are decent and the materials are slightly better. That's all.

passed on them, didnt want to spend almost $400 when i only liked 1 out of the 2 shoes :x plus i dont want to have to sell the other pair

i still want them but meh, money saved i guess. smooth sailing for me til black friday i think. IX's are garbage IMO and Raptors are one of the ugliest CW's ever.

passed on them, didnt want to spend almost $400 when i only liked 1 out of the 2 shoes
sick.gif
plus i dont want to have to sell the other pair

i still want them but meh, money saved i guess. smooth sailing for me til black friday i think. IX's are garbage IMO and Raptors are one of the ugliest CW's ever.
Which one of the two did you like?

Take those hideous gold laces off the VI and you have two decent shoes with fancy packaging.

passed on them, didnt want to spend almost $400 when i only liked 1 out of the 2 shoes :x plus i dont want to have to sell the other pair

Take those hideous gold laces off the VI and you have two decent shoes with fancy packaging.

the VI's i liked since the computer generated image dropped :lol:

VII's were horrible. i dont care for VII's in the first place, the only VII i like is the cardinals but even then those arent that great :lol:

So I was volunteered to take this Manager on Duty **** tonight at the Hilton I work at... And I agreed since the person who volunteered me decided to do it in front of the GM and he gave me the ol pat on the back and thanked in advance...

Now I've been here and I was ready to bounce at 11 but no one thought they should tell me that the Night Auditor doesn't come in until midnight on Saturdays so now I'm pissed as hell at these clowns for sticking me with this garbage shift.
mean.gif

passed on them, didnt want to spend almost $400 when i only liked 1 out of the 2 shoes
sick.gif
plus i dont want to have to sell the other pair

the VI's i liked since the computer generated image dropped
laugh.gif

VII's were horrible. i dont care for VII's in the first place, the only VII i like is the cardinals but even then those arent that great
laugh.gif
That explains the Raptor comments 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom