the thread about nothing...

liddell_ortiz_badblood.jpg

I know I shouldn't but I've been craving cheesesteaks for weeks now...

I'm going to get me one even though the calories are :x

Im about to go to the scrip club cuz my friend just graduated high school and wants to see some 8008s.........
Kids these days :smh: :stoneface: :smokin

so i started watching Breaking Bad thurs at work cause i was bored....

JESUS ******G CHRIST, this is some of the best TV ive seen in years :wow:

im already up to season 4 ep 2 and its just :wow: :smh:

is season 5 really the last season? cause jesus christ man this cant end

that is all.

also got invited out tonight and yesterday and felt like stayin in :\ 7 or 8 different plans and i avoided them all.

my sisters friend even invited me out to dinner and i told her i was sick :\

oh wells :smh:

Season 5 is being split up into two 8 episode seasons. It'll conclude next year.

It could pull off two full final seasons, but I'm fine with it ending this way. Going out on top >>>>> having subpar final seasons

Season 5 is being split up into two 8 episode seasons. It'll conclude next year.

It could pull off two full final seasons, but I'm fine with it ending this way. Going out on top >>>>> having subpar final seasons
Nope. Ride it till the wheels fall off is what I say. I'd rather see "subpar"(I have to put it in quotes, not to be disrespectful but to highlight that some people may still like it. People swear up and down that The Office has fallen off since Steve left and I still think its hilarious) than to see no episodes at all. They could have kept Seinfeld running forever and I wouldnt have complained one bit.

Back
Top Bottom