the thread about nothing...

k street lounge type or adams morgan type?
Well i've only been in DC about a year and only been single for the past month and a half. So i'm not sure what the difference between Adams Morgan and K Street Lounge is yet 
laugh.gif
.  It was this sorta Graphic Design nerd meetup thing though, so my expectations weren't high, but cotdamn. The place was off the Farragut North Metro stop.

k street lounge type or adams morgan type?

Well i've only been in DC about a year and only been single for the past month and a half. So i'm not sure what the difference between Adams Morgan and K Street Lounge is yet :lol: .  It was this sorta Graphic Design nerd meetup thing though, so my expectations weren't high, but cotdamn. The place was off the Farragut North Metro stop.

:lol: ah gotcha
you'll see soon then

This is Deja vu or just a crazy coincidence...I had a dream I wanna say back in late june/early july about being around people in an office...Im at work today I get up and turn around it to talk to my supvisor..the office looked exactly like the one in my dream

this isn't the first time this has happened to me too

This is Deja vu or just a crazy coincidence...I had a dream I wanna say back in late june/early july about being around people in an office...Im at work today I get up and turn around it to talk to my supvisor..the office looked exactly like the one in my dream

this isn't the first time this has happened to me too
bro this **** happens to me all the time. There are a couple that have me shook hoping that they never come true. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom