the thread about nothing...

shopping at walmart tho...:nthat:

I have no respect for any Wal Mart establishment.

I will walk into Wal Mart obviously.....blatantly inebriated, at any hour of the day, in whatever I slept in.

I've been spotted in store **** faced at 3pm. :smh:

shopping at walmart tho...
nthat.gif
I have no respect for any Wal Mart establishment.

I will walk into Wal Mart obviously.....blatantly inebriated, at any hour of the day, in whatever I slept in.

I've been spotted in store **** faced at 3pm.
mean.gif
I just like it because it's affordable and they don't have many here

Man I refuse to shop at wal-mart.

There's a reason why the prices are low...and its not because they're innovative.

No one with the means should support an establishment like wal-mart. When my girl goes, I usually just stay in the car. :smh:

When I was working Monday, there were some dudes smoking outta bong in one of the aisles. Dude was muggin hard. I wanted to bang, but it's Money Over Everything :smokin

But yeah, Wal-Mart has its characters. So many **** too, but dudes was on their TJ Hooker :lol:

There's a reason why the prices are low...and its not because they're innovative.

No one with the means should support an establishment like wal-mart. When my girl goes, I usually just stay in the car.
mean.gif
it is what it is. if we want to apply morality to companies, we wouldn't buy anything

No one with the means should support an establishment like wal-mart. When my girl goes, I usually just stay in the car. :smh:

This woman I like hates that I go there for those exact reasons

So to appease her, I've been tryna support local shops around my way.

What's wrong with Walmart?
laugh.gif
everything. but the company itself is very good in nature. the people make it ******* horrible.

No one with the means should support an establishment like wal-mart. When my girl goes, I usually just stay in the car.
mean.gif
it is what it is. if we want to apply morality to companies, we wouldn't buy anything
truth

What's wrong with Walmart? :lol:

When Sam Walton first founded Wal-Mart, nearly everything in their stores were made in America. Over the course of time, like most companies, they began outsourcing their labor to places like China. In China, Wal-Mart uses suppliers that essentially force workers into slave labor. The longer they work, the less they are paid, and they're often forced to live in "approved" housing that is also owned by the manufacturing companies. Imagine Nike and their troubles with factories, only worse, and no admittance of wrongdoing. http://prospect.org/article/wal-mart’s-china-connections

Not to mention the blatant disregard for labor laws in America, the condition in which many stores are kept, and the low quality of their products.

I try to support local businesses as much as possible. Black ones especially, but I live in MN so they're sarce.

This is a fallacy and you know it. Plenty of companies are out here making an effort to avoid that type of manipulation.

Last edited:
Yup walmart is the goods everything cheap there and all the ******* be going there dressed like horny *****.

Walk out of walmart with a bag of groceries and a hard on

What's wrong with Walmart?
laugh.gif
When Sam Walton first founded Wal-Mart, nearly everything in their stores were made in America. Over the course of time, like most companies, they began outsourcing their labor to places like China. In China, Wal-Mart uses suppliers that essentially force workers into slave labor. The longer they work, the less they are paid, and they're often forced to live in "approved" housing that is also owned by the manufacturing companies. Imagine Nike and their troubles with factories, only worse, and no admittance of wrongdoing. http://prospect.org/article/wal-mart’s-china-connections

Not to mention the blatant disregard for labor laws in America, the condition in which many stores are kept, and the low quality of their products.

I try to support local businesses as much as possible. Black ones especially, but I live in MN so they're sarce.
This is a fallacy and you know it. Plenty of companies are out here making an effort to avoid that type of manipulation.
I knew it was bad but not that bad, companies that do shady stuff outweigh those doing the right thing, but I get what you're saying 

i dont go to walmart to judge or worry about people... i go to get ishh i need 

Me too. I'm just wasted most of the time.

I don't like going to the store anything doe, especially after work.

I'm a go shopping once or twice a month type of guy.

I wouldn't go to walmart for groceries. I'd buy a cheap shirt or some pants or whatever

Same here ours is open 24 hours too, don't know if i got any texas boys in here but heb aint too bad either. 

Back
Top Bottom