the thread about nothing...

Bruh I'm so ****n exhausted. I worked Monday night from 9pm to 4am building those shelves at Wal-Mart. Then started working at the junk yard yesterday. I work from 7am to 330 n it's hard ****n work. But it's such a good feeling to go lunch n eat a fresh burger or dog with a beer then come home to a nice cold beer. Been so busy n tired I didn't even make the draft n I haven't seen my team yet. I need a showe tho I'm ****n filthy :lol:

Paycheck gonna look right though, all that matters

Labor Ready, I get paid everyday. Minimum wage, but **** it, I'm getting paid.

Goddang, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life!
"That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine?
 "Goddang, that was delicious.
"That wasn't no Saltine. That was... That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz?

:lol:

Too raw

**** you Ethie Merphy! :lol:

lock this up b
not you man, nooooo 
mean.gif

I'm sitting here at my dudes graduation and it sucks man, I'm happy for him but I'm also envious, I haven't accomplished **** with my life man.

I feel like **** man :smh:

I need to get it together.

Still got time man. Just one day at a time.

I'm sitting here at my dudes graduation and it sucks man, I'm happy for him but I'm also envious, I haven't accomplished **** with my life man.

I feel like **** man
mean.gif

got that check though

but, nah you'll get it together man. all of tan gone flourish

I feel like **** man
mean.gif

It's never too late. And you have a head start if you want to start school

i'm on some depression type ****. hopefully work tomorrow gets my mind off things

Last edited:
i'm on some depression type ****. hopefully work tomorrow gets my mind off things
Don't stress man
You'll see me in person, and think I'm the happiest dude in the world. Always with a smile on my face, laughing, relaxed and all. But sometimes I just put up that front so no one has to ask me whats wrong, so I don't gotta talk about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom