the thread about nothing...

Dog just destroyed my Lebron's. 
mean.gif

Dog just destroyed my Lebron's. 
mean.gif
do you need help finding the address to your local shelter/pound/kennel?
Bruh, I might just have to. She's destroyed my watches, my wallet, and now my Lebron's. I love her and everything but this might be the last straw. 
mean.gif
 sorry to hear man. I kept everything put up for 6+ months so my dogs wouldn't get the urge. **** happens though, one of my dogs murdered my wallet/debit card once.

Last edited:
Tell me why Dish has Keeping Up With the Kardashians listed as an EDUCATIONAL program.

Smh

I'm such a ******* idiot. Could've been three years, why didn't I make that damn move.

1. Lul
2. I understand that, but shouldn't they get together and find a way to make all there stories blend?
With either gucci or Jeezy being the trap gods, because I believe them out of all the bs.
And rick ross as the jester
Even tho ross overly exaggerates, i think he actually made more $$ in the streets than them two

Dont let that CO ish fool you, ross knew what he was doing taking that job

Quick question, been letting this simmer, didn't wanna waste a thread on a stupid topic.

WHY does every rapper that "moves keys" claim to be the top of the operation...?
Somebody gotta be at the bottom
Somebody lyin
everybody (yo gotti voice) LYIN
Hurts fam, but it is what it is. Thankful where we at now and how there's a possibility, don't wanna wish anything bad but you can't blame me either.
nerd.gif
 essplain?
Tell me why Dish has Keeping Up With the Kardashians listed as an EDUCATIONAL program.

Smh
maaaaan.....
mean.gif

Smh
food for thot.
roll.gif
 A+ 

Bruh, I might just have to. She's destroyed my watches, my wallet, and now my Lebron's. I love her and everything but this might be the last straw. 
You didnt give her no home training?
Apparently not. When I confront her she puts up a sad face like she knows what she did wrong. She only pulls this when she's home alone.
I bought a **** load dog toys when my pup was young so he wouldn't chew on random stuff. like 15 different ones and threw em around the living room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom