the thread about nothing...

Love it when Meth likes to pm me occasionally, 

lovely dude 
glasses.gif

Quick question, been letting this simmer, didn't wanna waste a thread on a stupid topic.

WHY does every rapper that "moves keys" claim to be the top of the operation...?
Somebody gotta be at the bottom
Somebody lyin

Quick question, been letting this simmer, didn't wanna waste a thread on a stupid topic.

WHY does every rapper that "moves keys" claim to be the top of the operation...?
Somebody lyin

everybody (yo gotti voice) LYIN

Somebody lyin

Nobody wanna here bout a rapper selling mid to @CertifiedFlyBoi23 at the local Texaco everyday

Last edited:
Who wants to rap about being Poot though

when you can rep the Marlo and Barksdales of the world

Somebody lyin

All them "trappers" lying

Nobody wanna here bout a rapper selling mid to @CertifiedFlyBoi23 at the local Texaco everyday
1. Lul
2. I understand that, but shouldn't they get together and find a way to make all there stories blend?
With either gucci or Jeezy being the trap gods, because I believe them out of all the bs.
And rick ross as the jester

Last edited:
1. Lul
2. I understand that, but shouldn't they get together and find a way to make all there stories blend?
With either gucci or Jeezy being the trap gods, because I believe them out of all the bs.
And rick ross as the jester

Even tho ross overly exaggerates, i think he actually made more $$ in the streets than them two

Dont let that CO ish fool you, ross knew what he was doing taking that job

Even tho ross overly exaggerates, i think he actually made more $$ in the streets than them two

Dont let that CO ish fool you, ross knew what he was doing taking that job
Jeezy was a trapper, you're not taking that from me.
I believe him out of everyone
Gucci looks like he been through it, so that's a pass for him (still under investigation)
Ross spits a wall of lies, and 1 truth
It's like where's Waldo with his life

Cam moved his pounds to Dayton way back when too...:pimp:

I believe Jeezy 100% too.

Ross is playing a character :lol: look at his name, that doesnt mean he wasnt really out there getting it since nobody in miami pulled his card

That bmf "affiliation" made jeezy seem legit but i doubt he was really getting money like he claims, bleu already exposed him

Gucci is just a lost hood dude

Back
Top Bottom