the thread about nothing...

this is smart, and very effective and stops you from buying a whole bunch of ****
Yup.

I got so tired of boneless chicken breast though
laugh.gif
mix it up. Spaghetti, chicken parm.. etc. There's so much you can make word to Black Jesus 
laugh.gif

So, I had my yearly physical check up and exam with my doctor today, and she goes "you're 26, and in your medical records you listed that your grandfather had prostate cancer. Have you had a prostate edone yet?"

Mind u my female is a white woman in her 40's, pretty good looking, lulz. Has anyone had a prostate exam with a female doc? Will be pretty awkward for her to cup my balls, son. Hope I don't pop wood and spill

Last edited:
So, I had my yearly physical check up and exam with my doctor today, and she goes "you're 26, and in your medical records you listed that your grandfather had prostate cancer. Have you had a prostate edone yet?"

Mind u my female is a white woman in her 40's, pretty good looking, lulz. Has anyone had a prostate exam with a female doc? Will be pretty awkward for her to cup my balls, son. Hope I don't pop wood and spill

smaller finger.

so there's that.

**** cracks me up everytime

I love this commercial

I'm dyin over here 
roll.gif

"Trying to get me fired" 
roll.gif
that pic doe

& the revolving avys is ignant
I think I missed one 
laugh.gif

better to get checked early man

Back
Top Bottom