the thread about nothing...

First message he sends is, "Hey, im willing to pay $340 plus an extra $50 for the shoes shipped overnight with UPS. if that's fine send me your paypal email so I can purchase." Already knew he was a scammer, then he tries one of those fake paypal emails thinking I would fall for it
laugh.gif
. Don't know how he hasn't noticed I'm messing with him.
lmao i love doing this

RT #Amazing: A driver rolls on to the tracks and an @Amtrak train bound for NY stops just before completely crushing it.

Bws4JIvIUAABxko.jpg

Even if it didn't get crushed I wonder how much damage was done.

Last edited:
Sister called me this mornin

I can hear he was crying through the phone as she old me she got a call back for a job at Barnes and Jewish hospital
I'm rooting for her cuz I want her to get the hell out of where she works now cuz it's causing her depression

Really hope she gets the job

I'm having a tough week, man.  My mom passed on Sunday evening at 50 while I was having people over for a labor day get together (she wasn't present).  I've been trying to stay busy so I don't think about it as much, but I miss her like crazy.  My birthday is this Saturday and we're going to be taking her up to her final resting place in PA to be buried with her father.  If you're the praying type, I could use it.  If not, I appreciate you allowing me to vent.  My dad set up a gofundme page to help cover the costs cause we weren't prepared for something like this and we don't come from much.  I'm not asking for anything, but if you feel it in your heart to help out we'll all be forever grateful for you helping to fulfill her final wish .  Go hug your parents as soon as you can.  You just never know when you won't be able to anymore.  Much love to this community.

[emoji]128532[/emoji] :frown: Sorry for your loss man. I'll keep you && your fam in my prayers.

I'm having a tough week, man.  My mom passed on Sunday evening at 50 while I was having people over for a labor day get together (she wasn't present).  I've been trying to stay busy so I don't think about it as much, but I miss her like crazy.  My birthday is this Saturday and we're going to be taking her up to her final resting place in PA to be buried with her father.  If you're the praying type, I could use it.  If not, I appreciate you allowing me to vent.  My dad set up a gofundme page to help cover the costs cause we weren't prepared for something like this and we don't come from much.  I'm not asking for anything, but if you feel it in your heart to help out we'll all be forever grateful for you helping to fulfill her final wish .  Go hug your parents as soon as you can.  You just never know when you won't be able to anymore.  Much love to this community.

i'm sorry for your loss. keep your head up. 

Sorry for your loss your family is in my prayers 

speaking of J's my buddy who's a barber said he had a client in the chair with some team j's on but usually wears reeboks, swiss etc... another customer walked up while they were talking & said loudly "those them affordable jordans right? i know the good one's cost like $200+ but they got affordable joints too just making sure which them is"

i saw the dude with the affordable joints over the holiday weekend & they already rolled over bad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom