the thread about nothing...

If I ever have a slow long death... I'm going to troll so many people...

I'd call the cops and tell them there is a cult meeting going on... and give them the address of a local Catholic Church...

That Cuban sandwich with the ham, mayo, and pickle >>> the indigestion I'm still dealing with almost a week later

Ain't much point in wearing dope clothes if your body ain't on point.

I've seen dudes wearing South Pole look better dressed than dudes

rocking designer, just because their fitness was on point.

I don't understand how some dudes who are in shape aren't swimming

in yambs. Dog, with obesity rates climbing, these girls are hungry for the physique.
I feel the same way. Its partly why I havent committed to redoing my closet yet. I think I'm too fat for all that.

Got my fourth quarter report card. Hard work pays off!
ohwell.gif
Brought it home for TAN.
Swagger. Congrats fam

You wanna rustle jimmies, which thread do you go in?
Dressing Better Thread, post pics of yourself in an ill fitting suit and defend it adamantly. Do this for weeks and talk about how you're, "Shutting down the game and stuntin on yall lames". Call out others for wearing form fitting clothes by questioning their masculinity.
This would work no joke 
laugh.gif

My 2 year old cousin was drowned to death by a baby sitter they that person was killed a week later I'm still mad they never got to suffer.
Wow I'm sorry to hear that man

My 2 year old cousin was drowned to death by a baby sitter they that person was killed a week later I'm still mad they never got to suffer.
terrible to hear herb....who killed the baby sitter?
Idk that's how **** goes down in haiti
Same in certain parts of Jamaica, my dad tells me stories all the time. Its martial law out there when it comes to certain things, like vengeance killing.
roll.gif

*schmurda dance*
9wqti.gif

Social media beating another lame joke into the ground.
Word. From the instant I saw that I didnt think it was funny. I dont get the Kermit thing either and people have yet to explain it. Same people who think Wake Up Now is a legit business venture.
That Cuban sandwich with the ham, mayo, and pickle >>> the indigestion I'm still dealing with almost a week later
From Publix breh?

Back
Top Bottom