the thread about nothing...

nerd.gif
Haters gon hate

Last edited:
far right would get dat club sprayed up.

:smh:

Sounds like you the man with the plan, I honestly don't know what else I would really like doing besides music/art, but it's like no money. :lol:

I ain't nobody.... yet.

Don't let unsuccessful/unmotivated people convince you that there isn't money in music and art. Look at Kanye West, Adele, and people like Basquiat or even Hype Williams. All earned a nice sum of money during their time.

There is money in everything... if you're willing to dedicate yourself enough to become one of the best.

Hell, there's someone from Reddit that started off just drawing relevant pictures in threads... same person now commissions art for the BBC, TIME, etc... and that was only after a few years.

Has to be funny to warrant a laugh.

Sorry, but I've been spoiled by comedians like Dave Chappelle and Louis CK. It takes more than a stock image of a 13 year old Caucasian girl and a side remark with racial undertones to get me to laugh.

:stoneface:

Man people actually trying to defend her on FB. Talkin' 'bout "you don't know the full story" and "the media is just twisting it".
Stupid teens.

It's known she has changed her story several times when she was questioned.... and it's known that she led them to the location of the burial.

Yea her mind could have been running at 19430934239240mph but you would think that if she was truly innocent her story would make some sense.
The only thing close to even making sense for justifying her actions would be that she literally had a gun to her head throughout the whole ordeal.

Man I can't get this out of my mind...

Back
Top Bottom