the thread about nothing...

Going to be a long week
so much of this

other financial lead is in poland starting today.  I have to manage 2 projects for 2.5 weeks.  Gonna be a real big S-storm

side note...how do i spell check in the reply box.  I changed my settings so i could get the "source" button to post vine's and what not...but now it underlines the words in red and when i right click it just says paste...i don't want to have to click the spell check box and make it go through the whole reply to get spelling for one word

starting to notice that in every Vine video or whatever dudes take it upon themselves to dress as a women just for the sake of actin out there actions in a situation you know you ****** can get your same point across without cross dressing you ****** are to comfortable in women's clothes for me lol

end rant

Last edited:

starting to notice that in every Vine video or whatever dudes take it upon themselves to dress as a women just for the sake of actin out there actions in a situation you know you ****** can get your same point across without cross dressing you ****** are to comfortable in women's clothes for me lol

end rant
Dog, QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

Dudes are way too quick to dress up like dames.

I think I'm gonna try this caribbean spot today.

It's been in the city for years, but I've never had anything from there.

end rant

anything for a laugh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom