the thread about nothing...

Beh & JJ bout to come **** all over your favorite show

Beh & JJ bout to come **** all over your favorite show
idgaf
laugh.gif
I need a dollar, dollar, dollar that's what I need (hey hey)
I explain a lot of my stuff on NT from a love triangle I was involved in a long time ago to me losing my life and being homeless. I share it because I have nothing to hide. Im a real ninja from the ghetto and one day will be successful. NT has always been my friend. Ima disappear soon in like a week. Ima be in the shelter again. I lost my apartment. Roomate stole $50 from me and bought weed. But I will be back.
I hope all turns out well brother 

well just texxted her and she ain't respond, back to jacking off errday
T M I
NT young'ns man...
mean.gif

My 2 year old cousin was drowned to death by a baby sitter they that person was killed a week later I'm still mad they never got to suffer.
tired.gif
 and the other story about the baby being beaten just makes me so sad

@ShotsRangOut  new jack era >>>>>
passing out turkeys like Nino Brown? 
nerd.gif

20-year-old boyfriend beat, stomped toddler, Arlington police say
God damn :smh:
Just god damn :smh:

I went to the same middle school as Alexis (grades k - 8 ) . I was in 8th grade and she was like in 4th I think (somewhat a small school). I remember her being a sweet innocent little child. Always smiling walking down the halls .

I remember her house burned down and the school did a fundraiser for her family.
I know it might sound odd but it's crazy to know that I go to the wal-mart where she bought her supplies to bury her child.. just **** like that gives me the chills..

Give the marine a license to kill for the day. He should blow that savages head off when he gets back

Just got copped some pizza from 7/11 on some high ****. Looked delicious & for a dollar it wasn't eem that bad :smokin

That 7/11 Dollar Pizza has the chewiest most gummy dough. And that was 10 years ago. It's got to be worse now since it's more popular

Serious right now:

How to Make it in America > Sopranos

I only troll the NBA threads when I troll,
Maybe the Dressing better thread on referal

It is that easy, mane. You just have to take small steps forward and never bother taking one step back.

I'm about to start a business, buy a house, and start a grow op when it becomes legal...amd that's just the next 2 years.

:pimp:
This this this! Got friends that started off with xans and percs...a lot of em moved on to glass pipes and needles. some black tar but mostly white. a 5 hour trip down I-90 to the Chi is nothing...and it be like 90% pure too.

first time my boy crushed up a perc and snorted it :x
Sounds like you the man with the plan, I honestly don't know what else I would really like doing besides music/art, but it's like no money. :lol:

I'm going to dye a piece of my hair >D :nthat:

I thought about doing my hair like Juice from Flatbush Zombies.

a-friend a-friend
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
@CertifiedFlyBoi23

The doc would be so cool bro! It would open doors for those that grew up without parents and more.

Yeah man I share my stuff because you never know who can learn from another person's success or downfall. I read stories on yahoo sometime and they get me to think.

I'm going to work my butt off now. I want to be stable up and running by the time NBA 2k15 drops. That's why I'm leaving Florida next week and going back where I think I can be successful.

Then, I will be back in my groove on NT.

I'm 29 it's not too late to find work right, fellas?

Aye bruh, I really hope you find your calling in life and get stable. It's never to late to get yourself right.

1-2 more days next week and I will finally be done with summer school. Then I can work on finding a job to pay for night school. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom