the thread about nothing...

Beautiful day out here in LA. Teaching my nephew how to kill a bear with a stick. No big deal

bayyrd bayyrd

No it's not. It speaks volumes. I been in that position before. You know what nevermind.

Yea mate. Something's aren't worth explaining or sharing on NT.
I for one will salute you, way to bounce back man.
I'm highly impressed, not that it means anything to you that I'm impressed, but let me say it should, my opinion is worth a lot when it's serious.
Big up

I'm actually kinda pissed that "How to Make it in America" got cancelled again.
That show was dope dope

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

I had a skitzo episode inside the shelter because they wouldn't let me sleep in the church and the guy kicks me out of the shelter. So, i had to find another place to sleep. I slept outside a chinese restaurant for two days and then took shelter inside a museum for the other 4 days. After a week. I just went back to the shelter and they let me in. It was strange. I was like 27 years old. Full fledge (dementia). Haha life is no joke bro. I never expected this to happen. Trust and believe.

Last edited:
I explain a lot of my stuff on NT from a love triangle I was involved in a long time ago to me losing my life and being homeless. I share it because I have nothing to hide. Im a real ninja from the ghetto and one day will be successful. NT has always been my friend. Ima disappear soon in like a week. Ima be in the shelter again. I lost my apartment. Roomate stole $50 from me and bought weed. But I will be back.

@GrizzlyAnimal

I had a skitzo episode inside the shelter because they wouldn't let me sleep in the church and the guy kicks me out of the shelter. So, i had to find another place to sleep. I slept outside a chinese restaurant for two days and then took shelter inside a museum for the other 4 days. After a week. I just went back to the shelter and they let me in. It was strange. I was like 27 years old. Full fledge (dementia). Haha life is no joke bro. I never expected this to happen. Trust and believe.
yeah, that's crazy man 
eek.gif
  and i hear you, life is no joke  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom