the thread about nothing...

You wanna rustle jimmies, which thread do you go in?
Dressing Better Thread, post pics of yourself in an ill fitting suit and defend it adamantly. Do this for weeks and talk about how you're, "Shutting down the game and stuntin on yall lames". Call out others for wearing form fitting clothes by questioning their masculinity.

Ayo, this one kid had a seizure was kinda wierd. paramedics had to come and take him away

But now i'm CPR cert

Also with that one girl i was chilling at during 4th of July, now that i think of it, she had someone texting her and the name was Bae with a heart sign, should i ask her about that

Dressing Better Thread, post pics of yourself in an ill fitting suit and defend it adamantly. Do this for weeks and talk about how you're, "Shutting down the game and stuntin on yall lames". Call out others for wearing form fitting clothes by questioning their masculinity.

Abahahahahaha, good choice.
Subscribed.
I usually just go in the NBA thread and defend the least popular opinion, heavily

Also with that one girl i was chilling at during 4th of July, now that i think of it, she had someone texting her and the name was Bae with a heart sign, should i ask her about that
Next time you see it on her phone, ask her why she's texting you you're right next to her.

Subscribed.
I usually just go in the NBA thread and defend the least popular opinion, heavily
them summer league streams? 
nerd.gif

Subscribed.

them summer league streams? :nerd:

Any, draft, offseason, summer league, teams

This is what you should do. Stop ******* with her. Just drop out of sight. Trust me, you'll be better for it. If you don't, I'll expect some sort of girl problem post or thread from you within the next six weeks tops. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom