The things women do or say that make you go...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by dreClark

ooooh, that sounds soooo fun. Can I come to chicago and smoke marijuana with you guys too? Please.

I'll bring the movies! I'm thinking we can watch Good Will Hunting.

I'll bring the drinks too! Fresca for all!

Yay!
Note to self: Give this __ the wrong address..
this N dre always come thru wit the sarcastic lame %@! response

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

seriously broh, i know what ur saying. I got a chick other day that told me i could hit it anyway i want, even from the back. when it came down to it, shes all like "no, im on my period".. *$%%% WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ! ****. i mean i dont say thyat to her, but thats how i feel, if u know what i mean

Ummmm... this is considered a luxury???
eyes.gif
maaaaaaaaaaan.................hell yeah.....
what the hell? do yall just stay in m issionary wit u on top the whole time or sumtin
Yo real talk, alot of females (in particular Black chicks) act like backshots is some unfathomable idea brought up from the depths of hell
that they would rather be struck down by the hand of God where they stand than to ever conceive a thought of doing it! I'm like "b&^%#,
it's the same hole, just from a different position!" They all on that "Your not looking at me tho, I feel that's disrespectful."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"Im not trying to look at you, Im trying to %#@&!"

These girls kill me with that!
mad.gif
mad.gif

/rant
what black girls are you dealin with? the ones i know love gettin it from the back. word is you can get deeper doin it that way
CO SIIIIIIIGN

what u do is get on top and put your leg over one of her legs, u gonna be at and angle u gonna go deep in that kitty kat trustme
pimp.gif

Knees, meet shoulders... .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

seriously broh, i know what ur saying. I got a chick other day that told me i could hit it anyway i want, even from the back. when it came down to it, shes all like "no, im on my period".. *$%%% WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ! ****. i mean i dont say thyat to her, but thats how i feel, if u know what i mean

Ummmm... this is considered a luxury???
eyes.gif
maaaaaaaaaaan.................hell yeah.....
what the hell? do yall just stay in m issionary wit u on top the whole time or sumtin
Yo real talk, alot of females (in particular Black chicks) act like backshots is some unfathomable idea brought up from the depths of hell
that they would rather be struck down by the hand of God where they stand than to ever conceive a thought of doing it! I'm like "b&^%#,
it's the same hole, just from a different position!" They all on that "Your not looking at me tho, I feel that's disrespectful."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"Im not trying to look at you, Im trying to %#@&!"

These girls kill me with that
!
mad.gif
mad.gif

/rant
what black girls are you dealin with? the ones i know love gettin it from the back. word is you can get deeper doin it that way
CO SIIIIIIIGN

what u do is get on top and put your leg over one of her legs, u gonna be at and angle u gonna go deep in that kitty kat trustme
pimp.gif

Oh I didn't even see this... You done came across some spoiled milk bro.

and leave it to Dom to provide a step by step playbook of how to get it in
laugh.gif

^Yeah, but you lame for wanting to see me winning instead of trying to follow in my footsteps. Either way, it wasn't that great. It's just regular sexwith another random body thrown in for statistics.

^ Pshhh. ..... I dont know what that lil Azian boi talkin bout. I had a japanese church goin bible thumper lovin the backshots from my stankin ***. I'dpull her long silky hair, slappin her excuse for a booty while she was sayin "eff me, oh god, eff me " ....

laugh.gif
Do you ALWAYS sound like redman or has the avy gotten the best of me? Cause lord knows you sound like Jamal from how high talking bout "No, no,no!!!"

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Nawth21

oh. well. ok. I guess
laugh.gif
maybe its their version of the pick up line or something
You know what's really funny, the fact that the first two replies to the thread were from females who were absolutely oblivious to what I was saying and yet, somehow, a few dudes knew what I was talking about...
laugh.gif

PLayed the game so much you don't even recognize it anymore...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Maybe it's not a game, but in fact a genuine part of their personality? Which would suck balls by the way.

laugh.gif
Maybe a lil of both. Funny I'm a west coaster but I've beentold I sound like I'm from the East. I dont be on that, God & Son, Moon & stars iiish. Moreso to do w/ what they think is an accent ...

Redman is top 5 all time to me. Been on him since a lil grasshopper & stankin $+@ is part of the lingo ....

from the back =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reverse cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indeed..... don't forget the 96
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Maybe a lil of both. Funny I'm a west coaster but I've been told I sound like I'm from the East. I dont be on that, God & Son, Moon & stars iiish. Moreso to do w/ what they think is an accent ...

Redman is top 5 all time to me. Been on him since a lil grasshopper & stankin $+@ is part of the lingo ....
laugh.gif
right on though...

from the back =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reverse cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
peep this...

she standin up, you givin it 2 her from the back, then you lift that leg up & put up up above her waist level. i see that in every pron movie, im thinkinthat you can get extra deep in the guts from there.

but Rilla got it right. Knees... meet shoulders... feet... meet back of her head

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Nawth21

oh. well. ok. I guess
laugh.gif
maybe its their version of the pick up line or something
You know what's really funny, the fact that the first two replies to the thread were from females who were absolutely oblivious to what I was saying and yet, somehow, a few dudes knew what I was talking about...
laugh.gif

PLayed the game so much you don't even recognize it anymore...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't need to play games fam
pimp.gif

Who gave white people permission to use the word "fam" at the end of their sentences?
tongue.gif
um. yeah I dunno sorry about that
laugh.gif
I got to stop hangingaround the goons
wink.gif

from the back =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reverse cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
peep this...

she standin up, you givin it 2 her from the back, then you lift that leg up & put up up above her waist level. i see that in every pron movie, im thinkin that you can get extra deep in the guts from there.

but Rilla got it right. Knees... meet shoulders... feet... meet back of her head
yeah bruh i did the leg lift about two weeks ago, i felt the ovaries
eek.gif

from the back =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reverse cowgirl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
peep this...

she standin up, you givin it 2 her from the back, then you lift that leg up & put up up above her waist level. i see that in every pron movie, im thinkin that you can get extra deep in the guts from there.

yeah bruh i did the leg lift about two weeks ago, i felt the ovaries
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom