The things women do or say that make you go...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Hold up Dre, I got you. I get the "Good luck on the highway and be safe
happy.gif
I love you! Oh and when you get here............................................................................................we need to talk
nerd.gif
......." Then I gotta do 100mph for 3 hours cause I'm stressed and outta swishers so I'm road raging and !$%#
mad.gif

See I'd *%!! around and turn around. Call her !$@ when I got to the crib like "Whats Really??!??!"
smh.gif

thats just playing with a persons emotions/stress level, and then they wonder why I don't respond when something is really wrong. Cry Wolf !$@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

oh wait ElPablo21 already did that
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

happy.gif
I love you! Oh and when you get here............................................................................................we need to talk
nerd.gif
......." Then I gotta do 100mph for 3 hours cause I'm stressed and outta swishers so I'm road raging and !$%#
mad.gif

See I'd *%!! around and turn around. Call her !$@ when I got to the crib like "Whats Really??!??!"
smh.gif

thats just playing with a persons emotions/stress level, and then they wonder why I don't respond when something is really wrong. Cry Wolf !$@
smh.gif

laugh.gif
" Cuz its always about #$^ I need to be doin. Its neverabout HER .... "

Word to Dave Chappelle.
laugh.gif

happy.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
Shorty don't even kno any better man... that's the lame part. She does this *#!! by mistake. I wish it was on purpose so I could hold itagainst her, but it ain't. She just don't know what type of *#!! really pisses me off I guess.. she's so innocent that it's starting to be a problem. That's crazy right?

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no idea what you are asking
laugh.gif
i think he's talkin bout how all these females talk about act like they are extra open about sex & talk about how they would put it down on dudes. & then when he calls them out on all of their big talk. When it comes down to it they punk out & then start saying no i dont do that kinda stuff, im a good girl.

so basically i think he talkin bout the girls that claim that they are freaks in terms of sexuality, but when they actually get to the action they are the complete opposite aka boring & not creative

i didn't understand at first either but reading your response, ok...here goes...most girls who do alot of "talking" about how openlly sexual they are, to me is a front...I think a real lady (who more than likely will be a freak in the sheets), keeps that hush-hush...or knows where to draw the line so to keep her man wondering...and leaving someting for the imagination.

Also, it could just be plan and simple...anyone can talk a lot of shhh about what they believe they know about, but could also have absolutely no experience in it. As to why do girls do this....idk...(almost) same question goes to guys...why ya'll lie on your &^*0 (not all but some do)?

And there u have it. Even JO's don't be like "I wanna do this and that and that and this to u all night..." They keep it subliminal, but areal woman aint gon say *%# and let the actions speak from jump. Thought yall knew
grin.gif

thanks for the insight MrsC.......aka.....nah, I won't even go there.
devil.gif

Welll Ummm... that whole "Can we talk later or I have something to tell you, but not right now" Burns me all the way up to the point where I won't even reciprocate in the conversation they will receive no feedback past "Ohhh" "Really" "hmmm" "Alright"

thats extremely inconsiderate to make a person stew over a damn topic they have no clue as to what it is or its level of seriousness
smh.gif

/rant

2nv8qo2.jpg

Drives me absolutely nuts...

It's even worse when you talking to a chick via text. You talking about something real official and making plans and then she wanna take 1-2 hours to textyou back...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
...like are you serious...did your parents not teach you manners pertaining to being prompt and courteous...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

elpablo u are done bo, they never going to let that go.
If dudes read through the thread and realized it was a joke, I thought it would be let go by now....guess not
laugh.gif

happy.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
lol, daaaaamn son. I never got hit w/ that one Rilla.

But have experienced the "We need to talk" no less than 30 seconds after she left my house for the day. (Like she spent the night and the nextmorning she left 'cause she had some !%!@ to do or whatever.).

Like, why the hell couldn't you have told me this in the period when we were together? Why would you wait until the moment you get out of the parking lotto tell me this?

Peanut Butter and Jelly BS I tell ya.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

why ya'll lie on your &^*0 (not all but some do)?
I used to do that !%!@ when I was like 10-11. On some extra !%!@. "Yo, my #$!% hang to my kneecaps". "My #$!% fall in the waterwhen I sit down to take a !%!@"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Then this older chick grabbed my wang and was like "Boy, stop lying"

Had the
embarassed.gif
face for about a week.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I used to do that !%!@ when I was like 10-11. On some extra !%!@. "Yo, my #$!% hang to my kneecaps". "My #$!% fall in the water when I sit down to take a !%!@"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had the
embarassed.gif
face for about a week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

"My #$!% fall in the water when I sit down to take a !%!@"
no homeowner, that's real talk though...

laugh.gif
Now who wanna bet a stack his belligerent #++ girlfriend don't come in here with the
eyes.gif
face? Going once...

laugh.gif
Now who wanna bet a stack his belligerent #++ girlfriend don't come in here with the
eyes.gif
face? Going once...
i've been waiting patiently for her to start an e-argument with him ever since i seen him start posting again.

I used to do that !%!@ when I was like 10-11. On some extra !%!@. "Yo, my #$!% hang to my kneecaps". "My #$!% fall in the water when I sit down to take a !%!@"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had the
embarassed.gif
face for about a week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's real *!$+ though.

I still see her every now and then and we have a good laugh about that. She even apologized. But I was only like 10. I don't even know why I was talkinglike that. I don't even think I hit puberty yet (
tired.gif
)

Damn rap music

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had the
embarassed.gif
face for about a week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's real *!$+ though.

I still see her every now and then and we have a good laugh about that. She even apologized. But I was only like 10. I don't even know why I was talking like that. I don't even think I hit puberty yet (
tired.gif
)

Damn rap music

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she still thinks that the D is miniature?

but seriously she just straight grabbed that joint outta nowhere

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no idea what you are asking
laugh.gif
i think he's talkin bout how all these females talk about act like they are extra open about sex & talk about how they would put it down on dudes. & then when he calls them out on all of their big talk. When it comes down to it they punk out & then start saying no i dont do that kinda stuff, im a good girl.

so basically i think he talkin bout the girls that claim that they are freaks in terms of sexuality, but when they actually get to the action they are the complete opposite aka boring & not creative

i didn't understand at first either but reading your response, ok...here goes...most girls who do alot of "talking" about how openlly sexual they are, to me is a front...I think a real lady (who more than likely will be a freak in the sheets), keeps that hush-hush...or knows where to draw the line so to keep her man wondering...and leaving someting for the imagination.

Also, it could just be plan and simple...anyone can talk a lot of shhh about what they believe they know about, but could also have absolutely no experience in it. As to why do girls do this....idk...(almost) same question goes to guys...why ya'll lie on your &^*0 (not all but some do)?

And there u have it. Even JO's don't be like "I wanna do this and that and that and this to u all night..." They keep it subliminal, but a real woman aint gon say *%# and let the actions speak from jump. Thought yall knew
grin.gif

thanks for the insight MrsC.......aka.....nah, I won't even go there.
devil.gif
Def. real women won't do that. In fact, it's the females I have the least bit interest in that always act like this. My upstanding femalefriends would never (I believe...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) talk reckless and liberally like that.

However, I do believe that they will at some point in the future when the prolly meet "that" dude that makes 'em go weak in the knees. Like isaid, i never paid much attention to these kind of actions. But the isshh is fascinating though--'cause i am really thinking that it must be a defensivemechanism for chicks to talk like that. Just the same way dudes front about what they got materially and biologically--
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
face? Going once...
i've been waiting patiently for her to start an e-argument with him ever since i seen him start posting again.
laugh.gif
, she would only agree, broham....

but y'all n-s must be slow or something

she got banned like a month ago for telling some dude his wife was stupid...

laugh.gif

after she was going in on eric.....

matter of fact, she had some ole "blaze of glory" type of *#! going on that day....

banned ever since.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

eyes.gif
face? Going once...

roll.gif

rilla, since she's banned, you owe him a stack.

**!-betting?

__ what? You must got me $%$!$% up......we ain't even shake on it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
face? Going once...
laugh.gif
, she would only agree, broham....

but y'all n-s must be slow or something

she got banned like a month ago for telling some dude his wife was stupid...

laugh.gif

after she was going in on eric.....

matter of fact, she had some ole "blaze of glory" type of *#! going on that day....

banned ever since.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

eyes.gif
face? Going once...

roll.gif

rilla, since she's banned, you owe him a stack.

**!-betting?

__ what? You must got me $%$!$% up......we ain't even shake on it
laugh.gif

Thats precisely why the money has to be on the wood (no mo) if not I can't even go G
laugh.gif

Whats the name of the post where shorty got banned... yuku memory ftw

seriously broh, i know what ur saying. I got a chick other day that told me i could hit it anyway i want, even from the back. when it came down to it, shes alllike "no, im on my period".. *$%%% WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ! ****. i mean i dont say thyat to her, but thats how i feel, if u knowwhat i mean

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
word. __s was over here playing 2k9 for the BUCK and hollering "Naw __ put the money ON THE TABLE!!"....

Back
Top Bottom