The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Remember that most people playing will be out of school in a couple weeks, so they'll have more time to play, meaning we'll start accumulating prizes quicker. We've still got 3 1/2 more weeks.

I have sent a request to some of you guys my username starts with rh I don't remember the rest.

Also forgive me for my town looking like pure struggle

Last edited:
Quote:

how yall  get so many damn donuts and how did ea not strip them from you if its from the iphone glitch?

also blue houses?
They're a type of house you're able to build once you reach a certain level. The game will have you build 1 just as part of a quest. You're able to collect money from them every 8 hours. Having multiple (I have over 50) and collecting from them in this way is an easy and efficient way to build up a large amount of cash, and at the same time will allow you to complete various tasks and events.

I need more land. I've had to start bunching buildings together to make space for the others coming. It's messing with how I want my Springfield to look, lol.

Just sent you a request solewoman solewoman

I still can't accept invites for whatever reason. Been like the for a long time. But it seems I can still send a request.

No way we're going to get all of the community prizes..
Yeah damn near impossible.
they wanted to make sure it was 100000x harder than last time.

damn that pink button on tasks. I keep hitting it by mistake and wasting donuts.

Last edited:
EA trolling me ******g hard. I've spun around 30 times and I've gotten the money one like 20.

I still have about 15k from the Krustyland update..... I got all the prizes in the Christmas update and just going through the motions...

The game isnt that attentive anymore.. i go on it at least once a day...

Add me - dirtstyle33

damn that pink button on tasks. I keep hitting it by mistake and wasting donuts.

There's a way to confirm the usage of donuts after hitting that pink button. Hit any of the icons at the bottom of the screen and look out for little "i" at the top right corner. I wasted a bunch of donuts while tapping like crazy before changing that setting.

Are you guys srsly spending donuts on token spins? It's tempting but I'd be kind of salty if they had them at the end of the of this update cycle for xx amount of donuts.

I'll just wait it out though. Gotta save these 108k donuts.

Back
Top Bottom