The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

You need a Jailbroken iPhone or iPad. This hack gives you Infinite Donuts (buy something) Infinite Money (buy them with Donuts) for example a "tree" and you'll have million Donuts (temporaly). Link Copy it to var/mobile/Applications/Tapped Out/Tapped Out.app and replace the file.

I am like an old damn man when it comes to this stuff.

use this link it has a tut, but use the file i provided.

It's taking forever to win Abominable Snowman. EA using the New Years quest to throw shots at hackers and complainers, lol.

Damn, EA actually calling out Reddit in the game 
laugh.gif

EA not holding back, lol. What I don't like is its like EA thinks the way of obtaining donuts is reasonable. Even if you have it, the prices for donuts is ridiculous, being that this is only a mobile game. I'm sure they've made enough money from those that have purchased donuts to make it easier to obtain them.

Yeah after Homer completes the task they basically just give you a lil info on what's to come in 2014, like the Monorail. I know some more land better be included.

Homer complains about donuts on the internet. After the complaining he gets a few, in the end 10. Felt like that wasn't enough, and mentions maybe he can get the guys at Reddit to help out.

I skip everything now because I'm bored of the game but I remember that task

He really mentions Reddit? lol

Man I am lvl 37 pretty much have everything I can have...but I got 12 donuts so basically no premium items, just what the updates and game gives u for free
I was heated when I unlocked the snow plow king though I had Barney :smh: and they say I need 250 donuts, how the hell my supposed to get that? Why would they slay me like this. I got every thing imagine able out of the Xmas update. Mad af Barney's in my box, let me get a cheat fambs, but I have a iPad that ain't jail broke and kind of CPU illiterate when it comes to files and zips

Ya can't tell me this wasn't some bull. That damn Krusty & his smug face
It was, but I just felt if you kept playing they were going to eventually let you win everything, and they did. I didn't spend any extra money or donuts on it.

Am I trippin or wasn't the winter theme set to expire on the 7th? Now it says 14th. Am I crazy here? There was a date change right?

Only thing on that wheel is gift cards and cash, and I used no donuts, I got everything . Everytime I went to my friends and got gift cards from there town I got a free spin. Anyone notice that?

Back
Top Bottom