The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

What is the point of the gift cards and the gift bags?

Why do we have to drop gift bags to your neighbors cities'

How do you see if someone is trying to add you? Running on Android if it matters?

What is the point of the gift cards and the gift bags?

Why do we have to drop gift bags to your neighbors cities'

How do you see if someone is trying to add you? Running on Android if it matters?

1. Purpose is to get the individual prizes.
2. To get enough points for the community prizes.
3. It should be on the bottom on the neighborhood icon. It'll show you how many requests you have pending in red.

EA trolling me ******g hard. I've spun around 30 times and I've gotten the money one like 20.

:smh: I seriously have dropped more donuts than I should have and I get money more often than not. **** am I going to do with $1k when I got $40 million... :lol:

Did manage to get Helter Shelter and Homer "Mr. Plow". Trying to get the damn Yeti and Barney "Plow King".

i guess i should consider myself lucky.. within my first ten spins i've gotten everything from the krusty wheel except helter shelter.. and 30k gift cards was waaay too easy to get..

I have spun so many times... gotten a couple things that I don't even remember.

Still don't have the abominable snowman or one of the buildings.

The wheel is a prime example of why I don't feel bad about using hacks to get donuts; I've used at least 200 donuts just to get the snow monster and I've only gotten the money and some s*** I already have :smh:.

The hacks work but not the way we are used to. The current one after you plant a tree on the ground you are given 800,000 donuts. The bad thing is, after leaving the game and returning the donuts counter is back to zero.

Last edited:
The hacks work but not the way we are used to. The current one after you plant a tree on the ground you are given 800,000 donuts. The bad thing is, after leaving the game and returning the donuts counter is back to zero.

Can you use those donuts to buy whatever you want, let's say token in this case, and they will remain after you leave?

Can you use those donuts to buy whatever you want, let's say token in this case, and they will remain after you leave?

What tree do you have to plant in the ground?

Is this hack still available.. If so where

They lowered the standard for the community prizes. Guess there was enough complaining over on the EA boards about it.

Yeah, **** that damb wheel
mean.gif

Was able to get Claus Co but everything else has eluded me.

btw, if you haven't gotten to part. 18 of the Christmas tasks, here's a good way to stock up on gift cards:

Part 18
Note: Ultimate Gift Card Trick. I know we have talked about sending all your characters rather than just 12 to maximize the gift card intake. But, there is a special trick for this Part 18, as this quest has Homer and Lisa hiding in Bart's Treehouse for 24 hours and the rest of your characters (except Krusty) searching for them for only 8 hours. If you can time it right you can set all your characters for 8 hours, and keep resending them for 8 hours, thus collecting all those gift cards, until you click on Homer/Lisa in Bart's Treehouse.

...To avoid the temptation to tap the Treehouse, you can move the treehouse to a remote area of town, or just not send Homer/Lisa on their task until you are ready to complete it

I have done this and it has worked more than a 12 dozen times past the initial 24H Homer/Lisa Task. You can exploit this for as long as you want/need to in order to collect all personal prizes/Krusty Wheel Prizes
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9845959.page;jsessionid=37BA70D6DED0DE0610517EF2D86A2C57

Last edited:
As frustrating as the wheel is, its pretty exciting when the Egg Nog Bar gives you a token every day (I still have never used a hack btw).

I have gotten:

Marge snowman

Grampa snowman

Lisa snowman

Bart snowman

The Shelter

The Yetti character

The Claus building

50 gift cards (only once)

I am not spinning and getting gift cards non stop like some of you seem to be (knocking on wood as we speak).

[COLOR=#red]I hate the wheel... All I need is the Yetti... ughhhhh :smh:[/COLOR]

What tree do you have to plant in the ground?

You need a Jailbroken iPhone or iPad. This hack gives you Infinite Donuts (buy something) Infinite Money (buy them with Donuts) for example a "tree" and you'll have million Donuts (temporaly). Link Copy it to var/mobile/Applications/Tapped Out/Tapped Out.app and replace the file.

Last edited:
Yeah, **** that damb wheel :smh:

Was able to get Claus Co but everything else has eluded me.

btw, if you haven't gotten to part. 18 of the Christmas tasks, here's a good way to stock up on gift cards:

Part 18
Note: Ultimate Gift Card Trick. I know we have talked about sending all your characters rather than just 12 to maximize the gift card intake. But, there is a special trick for this Part 18, as this quest has Homer and Lisa hiding in Bart's Treehouse for 24 hours and the rest of your characters (except Krusty) searching for them for only 8 hours. If you can time it right you can set all your characters for 8 hours, and keep resending them for 8 hours, thus collecting all those gift cards, until you click on Homer/Lisa in Bart's Treehouse.

...To avoid the temptation to tap the Treehouse, you can move the treehouse to a remote area of town, or just not send Homer/Lisa on their task until you are ready to complete it

I have done this and it has worked more than a 12 dozen times past the initial 24H Homer/Lisa Task. You can exploit this for as long as you want/need to in order to collect all personal prizes/Krusty Wheel Prizes

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9845959.page;jsessionid=37BA70D6DED0DE0610517EF2D86A2C57

Just got to this task.. About to do this..

You need a Jailbroken iPhone or iPad. This hack gives you Infinite Donuts (buy something) Infinite Money (buy them with Donuts) for example a "tree" and you'll have million Donuts (temporaly). Link Copy it to var/mobile/Applications/Tapped Out/Tapped Out.app and replace the file.

I am like an old damn man when it comes to this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom