The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I sort of wish I was still playing this.... but the updates were coming too slow 
tired.gif

That arrow for the friends town is the greatest! I havent visited everyones town in months. Feels great man.

FINALLY, we don't have to keep looking all over our towns for the characters. That was a pain. 

The Christmas look is nice. Kinda wish I could keep it all year long.

EDIT: Also, I need new neighbors for this Christmas thing, add me: Greg1225

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get more Christmas lights?

It says I only have 6/10 and when I go through my houses they don't have them even though I know for sure I had them during last Christmas.

It says I only have 6/10 and when I go through my houses they don't have them even though I know for sure I had them during last Christmas.

mine shows 8/10 and I tried building new houses and putting lights on and it wouldn't change, it's probably a glitch

[COLOR=#red]tap your houses and you should be able to switch them from regular to Christmas decorations. [/COLOR]

mine shows 8/10 and I tried building new houses and putting lights on and it wouldn't change, it's probably a glitch

This

[COLOR=#red]tap your houses and you should be able to switch them from regular to Christmas decorations. [/COLOR]

I tried that several times and eem built new houses only for not having any option to change it at all.

I'll go ahead and assume it's a glitch like extroardinary swag said.

EDIT:

Just did a token spin and it landed on decorations for the Van Houten house. It now says 7/10 homes decorated.

Last edited:
I found a couple online, I can't guarantee they don't have viruses tho (haven't used it).

I don't want to post the links, but just google Tapped Out .apk, and set time to past 24 hours.

This
I tried that several times and eem built new houses only for not having any option to change it at all.

EDIT:

Just did a token spin and it landed on decorations for the Van Houten house. It now says 7/10 homes decorated.
This

EDIT:

Yeah the solution is in the token spin to unlock the lights for Milhouse's house, the cool brown house and some other one. I got em all now

Spent mad donuts on the prizes. They're worth it though. Costington's, Springfield Mall, Springfield Skating Rink, homeless shelter and Santa Flanders among others. To unlock to Snow Monster, Mr Plow and Plow King, you have to spin the wheel.

I don't understand it's telling me that I need to put lights on 3 houses but it won't let me. Do I have too spin? Even know I didn't do the first quest the lights quest the quests keep going. Anybody have any ideas I tried uninstall/reinstall. No dice... And I wasted my last 4 donuts on a rush by accident. On lvl 35 smh, add me mstarr23 . Need all the gift cards I can get

Back
Top Bottom