The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

[COLOR=#red]Anyone know what the new updates will contain? [/COLOR]

i think the ghost bomb was the useless item...althou the ghost bomb clears all the ghosts in your town....u get WAY MORE goo if u kill em 1 by 1....guess this info would have been more helpful b4 the last day lol....but cant cry ova spilled milk....got me my 10000 goo plus the extra bonus for the extra donuts...if u really play this and need neighbors that really participates ( not someone thats gunna visit ya town once a week) add me....BKZYUNGPRINC3....especially with the thanksgiving and christmas updates around the corner....wont regret it

The storyline for Kirk is pretty funny. Guess its because I've always found Kirk to be hilariously pathetic, lol.

Anyone else's game acting up? Mine keeps saying it can't connect to the server, even though my wifi connection is fine and my other apps are working properly.

LMAO, Principle Skinner asked Kirk how much they were paying him to work at the school. Kirk replied, "nothing". Skinner said that's too much and fired him. Sorry, I just found that hilarious.

somebody pm a hack to me. all the ones im trying to get thru youtube are a hassle and then when you finally get thru surveys/offer completion the file doesnt work

Need a new hack I'm down to like 200 donuts [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Glad I still have 109k donuts.

Am I the only one that misses the Halloween stuff. I like the whole dark ambiance of the last update. This new one with Kirk just seems too bright.

This krustyland stuff is killing me. Takes me forever to get tickets. I'm trying to build this tooth chipper

Finally got the Tooth Chipper, so now I can make the park look nice. Looks all bunched with no decorations right now.

Am I the only one that misses the Halloween stuff. I like the whole dark ambiance of the last update. This new one with Kirk just seems too bright.

Nope, looking forward to the Christmas update, :smokin

Back
Top Bottom