THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^ bet if I returned mine you'd be the next one saying f ndc I just missed the restock again. On a serious note tho. Are u saying the lion is smaller? I just put the shoes on I never even compared them to my others.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Vets are $99 in Footlockers as well. Scooped a pair with a VIP coupon. $80 is a steal. Saw some chinas too but couldn't pull the trigger

Which vip coupon are you talking about? Im a member and havent received a coupon in months.

Vets are $99 in Footlockers as well. Scooped a pair with a VIP coupon. $80 is a steal. Saw some chinas too but couldn't pull the trigger

Which vip coupon are you talking about? Im a member and havent received a coupon in months.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

You could also pick them up from Eastbay with the 20% code for the same price.

You could also pick them up from Eastbay with the 20% code for the same price.

Anywhere online still have V2 Cool Greys in stock? I've looked around, but no luck. I need a size 13/13.5

Anywhere online still have V2 Cool Greys in stock? I've looked around, but no luck. I need a size 13/13.5

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif
you cant be serious, Lebrons are the Hottest kicks out right now
Definitely one of the hottest. I wouldn't wear em to the club though 
laugh.gif
Enh, I've worn mine to clubs and venues. They're comfortable, thus making all of the standing a little more bearable
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Enh, I've worn mine to clubs and venues. They're comfortable, thus making all of the standing a little more bearable
laugh.gif

it's the vip bday coupon, check the coupon thread...and hurry up, bro...it expires in a couple days I think

it's the vip bday coupon, check the coupon thread...and hurry up, bro...it expires in a couple days I think

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

I wear black v1s to bars, couple times to a club (last minute thing)...cant go wrong..all black + comfort
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

I wear black v1s to bars, couple times to a club (last minute thing)...cant go wrong..all black + comfort
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eastbay rep just told me on the phone they charge tax based on the item, not the amount of my purchase. I thought it was tax free in nyc if its under $100. :/

Eastbay rep just told me on the phone they charge tax based on the item, not the amount of my purchase. I thought it was tax free in nyc if its under $100. :/

Back
Top Bottom