THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Got my Sprites yesterday! Will post pics later
smile.gif

I wonder was that stat based on sales to vendors or Sell Thru's which are different.

Either way... I say kudo's to Petrie for a job well done. I wonder how the VIIs sold.

I wonder was that stat based on sales to vendors or Sell Thru's which are different.

Either way... I say kudo's to Petrie for a job well done. I wonder how the VIIs sold.

yeah...looks like nike made their money and the retailers may have broke even? or just not have made as much as they anticipated...not sure how that works.

yeah...looks like nike made their money and the retailers may have broke even? or just not have made as much as they anticipated...not sure how that works.

hey guys.. where's the best place now to find any CG's in a sz 9.5? trying to help a friend look..

foot locker's stock locate? anyone have the ftl sku handy? thanks!

hey guys.. where's the best place now to find any CG's in a sz 9.5? trying to help a friend look..

foot locker's stock locate? anyone have the ftl sku handy? thanks!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

It doesn't cost a lot of money to make a shoe. I'm pretty sure they broke even a long time ago.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

It doesn't cost a lot of money to make a shoe. I'm pretty sure they broke even a long time ago.

nike, makes the shoe...i was speaking of footlockers, fnl etc breaking even...but of course that has to do with the price they get them from nike for which is totally over my head. all i know is...i have 4 pairs of lebron 8s, soon to be 5 and the only ones i paid full price for are the all stars and soon to be solars. i paid 110 shipped for my bred v1s and less than retail for my chinas. i paid 100 flat for my v2 homes and this isnt thru hookups or anything like that. just because they sat on the shelves in comparison to some jordan releases etc.

nike, makes the shoe...i was speaking of footlockers, fnl etc breaking even...but of course that has to do with the price they get them from nike for which is totally over my head. all i know is...i have 4 pairs of lebron 8s, soon to be 5 and the only ones i paid full price for are the all stars and soon to be solars. i paid 110 shipped for my bred v1s and less than retail for my chinas. i paid 100 flat for my v2 homes and this isnt thru hookups or anything like that. just because they sat on the shelves in comparison to some jordan releases etc.

^^ Good if you own Nike stock. Not so good if you plan on seeing shoes stay at the same price tag for eternity.......

^^ Good if you own Nike stock. Not so good if you plan on seeing shoes stay at the same price tag for eternity.......

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

^^blue and black shoes with black and red shorts nice!!
roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

NEVER!!!!!!!!!
LHH
pimp.gif
 GOOD PICK UP THO
i promise i got the private ebay auction also jsut dont know how to post it

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

^^blue and black shoes with black and red shorts nice!!
roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

NEVER!!!!!!!!!
LHH
pimp.gif
 GOOD PICK UP THO
i promise i got the private ebay auction also jsut dont know how to post it

i bought the christmas lebrons first from him he sent pic of the christmas 8s and  i saw the south beach in the background thought id shoot him an offer on them i said 400 widly he said he would think about it (i noticed he paid 1500 for some tk 23 5s felt like he could use some money)a few weeks went by then i hit him up seeing if he still had the south beach and if he wanted to sell them he said ya hows 350 i was like is that the best you can do he said na 280 i was like cool he made the private listing and he droped another 20 off just because he wanted to help out a fellow sneaker collector.couldnt belive it he didnt even tell me i noticed when i started checking out thru paypal felt like sending 300 just cuz

I never thought i would get my hands on a pair since prices where so crazy but thanks to my dude in Florida he made it happen Good Lookin!!

i bought the christmas lebrons first from him he sent pic of the christmas 8s and  i saw the south beach in the background thought id shoot him an offer on them i said 400 widly he said he would think about it (i noticed he paid 1500 for some tk 23 5s felt like he could use some money)a few weeks went by then i hit him up seeing if he still had the south beach and if he wanted to sell them he said ya hows 350 i was like is that the best you can do he said na 280 i was like cool he made the private listing and he droped another 20 off just because he wanted to help out a fellow sneaker collector.couldnt belive it he didnt even tell me i noticed when i started checking out thru paypal felt like sending 300 just cuz

I never thought i would get my hands on a pair since prices where so crazy but thanks to my dude in Florida he made it happen Good Lookin!!

Back
Top Bottom