THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

LBJ 8 > LBJ 4.... never thought He'd top the 4s. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the comfort is top notch

Hmm thats a close one for me lol... At least they got the weight of the shoe down but at the very least I would say the 8's and the 4's are equal. The full length zoom and the insole was 
pimp.gif

Heres are nice little trip down memory lane:

http://www.kicksguide.com...1step/zoom-lebron-iv.asp

Mine came today, I was able to get them from fedex while they were dropping stuff off at my work. Will post lace swap pics when I get home.

Mine came today, I was able to get them from fedex while they were dropping stuff off at my work. Will post lace swap pics when I get home.

Just wanted to contribute to the thread that I wore my Entourage's' the other day for the first time. This is the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, and I have rocked Jays for the last 15 years. I will definitely be picking up a few more cw's and looking forward to the next model.

Just wanted to contribute to the thread that I wore my Entourage's' the other day for the first time. This is the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, and I have rocked Jays for the last 15 years. I will definitely be picking up a few more cw's and looking forward to the next model.

Exited.the wolf greys are supposed.to be in on the 5th got laces to.swap for.those as well. I have other stuff that ii expected in on the 5th as well. I am seriously wanting it to be the 5th already lol

Exited.the wolf greys are supposed.to be in on the 5th got laces to.swap for.those as well. I have other stuff that ii expected in on the 5th as well. I am seriously wanting it to be the 5th already lol

Definitely an understated colourway. Didn't even like them at first because the grey is so dark i figured it might as well be all black. Colour is subtle really has to be looked at to be appreciated.

Exact opposite of the south beaches.

Looks like some white laces are headed towards these as well.

2uh0fit.jpg

Definitely an understated colourway. Didn't even like them at first because the grey is so dark i figured it might as well be all black. Colour is subtle really has to be looked at to be appreciated.

Exact opposite of the south beaches.

Looks like some white laces are headed towards these as well.

2uh0fit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom