THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

^^blue and black shoes with black and red shorts nice!!
roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

seeing your South Beaches makes me envious and HEATED about my latest attempt to get them. Not only did they sell out on me on Sneakerape in Janurary and had some clown on ISS flake on me, I  got played bogus for them this weekend. This dude on Craigslist listed them for $220 and said he had stripped the paint because of a blemish and that they needed to be repainted. I was supposed to buy them a few weeks ago for $300 but decided that was too much for repainted shoes (he repainted them and did a poor job). Anywho, dude tells me that he took them to a shoe repair shop and would sell to me when he got them back. He never replied to my texts asking when was a good time to check them out in person. It was only when i threatened to take my money elsewhere if i didnt get a reply did he tell me that he decided to keep them until he needed some real money (i.e. dude is waiting to unload them for $550-$600)
eyes.gif
 so in turn, i ended up buying Sprites for $190 shipped (which isnt bad resell wise)

I can safely say passing on these has been one of my biggest regrets sneaker wise. Even thinking about pushing paris of my older jordans to get these. 

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

^^blue and black shoes with black and red shorts nice!!
roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

seeing your South Beaches makes me envious and HEATED about my latest attempt to get them. Not only did they sell out on me on Sneakerape in Janurary and had some clown on ISS flake on me, I  got played bogus for them this weekend. This dude on Craigslist listed them for $220 and said he had stripped the paint because of a blemish and that they needed to be repainted. I was supposed to buy them a few weeks ago for $300 but decided that was too much for repainted shoes (he repainted them and did a poor job). Anywho, dude tells me that he took them to a shoe repair shop and would sell to me when he got them back. He never replied to my texts asking when was a good time to check them out in person. It was only when i threatened to take my money elsewhere if i didnt get a reply did he tell me that he decided to keep them until he needed some real money (i.e. dude is waiting to unload them for $550-$600)
eyes.gif
 so in turn, i ended up buying Sprites for $190 shipped (which isnt bad resell wise)

I can safely say passing on these has been one of my biggest regrets sneaker wise. Even thinking about pushing paris of my older jordans to get these. 

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got Sprites and they are taking phone orders!

Finally got my 13!!

Go!
310-393-7384
MY MAN......

No prob..just glad I got lucky and wanted to share the love.

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Santa Monica got Sprites and they are taking phone orders!

Finally got my 13!!

Go!
310-393-7384
MY MAN......

No prob..just glad I got lucky and wanted to share the love.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, Sprites limited my #!!, plus they had a tentative release window of first week in July too. They were never limited, despite how 'weak' past Lebron lows have sold. Simply put Nike released them earlier to generate hype due to his play in the playoffs, they wanted to see if there would still be a big enough market for his shoes, and there was. I called it.
Because a few websites and Mom & Pops have finally received their 12 pair and NDC and the 8 Niketown's across the country got them...now...they aren't limited???

Read my post about the release a few pages back...those are the facts...

Your logic is flawed...Nike "tested" the market and saw that they would sell well...so...they produced a couple hundred more units for a couple of websites, Mom & Pops and Niketown's in a matter of weeks...really???  You knowledge of the athletic footwear industry is "weak" if you believe this...

JM

My theory is that Sprites are going to end up a limited GR. Lets not forget South Beaches werent that limited either but the demand far exceeded the quantity. Same thing is happening with the Sprites. Its obvious its a good amount of them made, but the colorway is so unique that people are buying them out super quick. Perfect example was on sidelineapparel.com this morning. They had a FSR by the time i left for work (which was 8am). By the time i went to lunch (at 12:30), ALL sizes were sold out.

If anyone wants these, i suggest you go after them. And the people saying $150 for a low is absurd is out of their minds. The V8 lows come up as high as the Jordan IIIs, which also retail for $150. Just because theyre slightly lower than the highs doesnt mean Nike should charge $30 less for them.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, Sprites limited my #!!, plus they had a tentative release window of first week in July too. They were never limited, despite how 'weak' past Lebron lows have sold. Simply put Nike released them earlier to generate hype due to his play in the playoffs, they wanted to see if there would still be a big enough market for his shoes, and there was. I called it.
Because a few websites and Mom & Pops have finally received their 12 pair and NDC and the 8 Niketown's across the country got them...now...they aren't limited???

Read my post about the release a few pages back...those are the facts...

Your logic is flawed...Nike "tested" the market and saw that they would sell well...so...they produced a couple hundred more units for a couple of websites, Mom & Pops and Niketown's in a matter of weeks...really???  You knowledge of the athletic footwear industry is "weak" if you believe this...

JM

My theory is that Sprites are going to end up a limited GR. Lets not forget South Beaches werent that limited either but the demand far exceeded the quantity. Same thing is happening with the Sprites. Its obvious its a good amount of them made, but the colorway is so unique that people are buying them out super quick. Perfect example was on sidelineapparel.com this morning. They had a FSR by the time i left for work (which was 8am). By the time i went to lunch (at 12:30), ALL sizes were sold out.

If anyone wants these, i suggest you go after them. And the people saying $150 for a low is absurd is out of their minds. The V8 lows come up as high as the Jordan IIIs, which also retail for $150. Just because theyre slightly lower than the highs doesnt mean Nike should charge $30 less for them.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif

Good lookin' out with the info!!!! Been searching all over for the CG's. Thought it would've been easy since everybody was on the Sprites but I was wrong. Saw your post & figured I'd try one more time...Last sz13 in their system! Thanks Bruh! These GO REAL HARD!!! Def CG>Sprites IMO.

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif

Good lookin' out with the info!!!! Been searching all over for the CG's. Thought it would've been easy since everybody was on the Sprites but I was wrong. Saw your post & figured I'd try one more time...Last sz13 in their system! Thanks Bruh! These GO REAL HARD!!! Def CG>Sprites IMO.

Bonus pic: these came in today. Never really been a fan of the V's but I must say these are really dope! And for $95 who could complain.
Man, I love those Vs. I like them better than most of the VIIs and VIIIs that have come out the last few years. The styling is understated and they perform on the hardwood. I wish I could find a pair for decent price...

Bonus pic: these came in today. Never really been a fan of the V's but I must say these are really dope! And for $95 who could complain.
Man, I love those Vs. I like them better than most of the VIIs and VIIIs that have come out the last few years. The styling is understated and they perform on the hardwood. I wish I could find a pair for decent price...

my first pair of v2s...next is the home's then the solar red lows then i am done with the 8...

unless they release the HWC V1s or the SVSM aways...which isnt gonna happen.

thx to NTer diego1984

my first pair of v2s...next is the home's then the solar red lows then i am done with the 8...

unless they release the HWC V1s or the SVSM aways...which isnt gonna happen.

thx to NTer diego1984

Back
Top Bottom