THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^blue and black shoes with black and red shorts nice!!
roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

roll.gif
  any wayz im so happy today i got my first pair of South Beach Lebron 8s for.....260 shipd thanks to my newest best friend  in florida he also held me down and sold me his christmas lebron 8s for 180 shipd that where ds did my lace swap what u think sorry for small pics

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

look real nice, did you go with 45 or 54 inch on the lace?
For the WG lows I used the 63" laces but I think some have used the 54" and it works well too.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by datboi81

white laces might have sold me on those low silvers. great idea RockAJs

This.
Where did you get those laces from friend?

I got the laces from johnnie thong on ebay here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/johnniethong/

I appreciate it bro.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

look real nice, did you go with 45 or 54 inch on the lace?
For the WG lows I used the 63" laces but I think some have used the 54" and it works well too.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by datboi81

white laces might have sold me on those low silvers. great idea RockAJs

This.
Where did you get those laces from friend?

I got the laces from johnnie thong on ebay here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/johnniethong/

I appreciate it bro.

Man I had to ref a basketball camp at duke yesterday and all these little kids had 8's on from the V'1 to the V'3 I guess they love em too

Man I had to ref a basketball camp at duke yesterday and all these little kids had 8's on from the V'1 to the V'3 I guess they love em too

Nike Santa Monica got Sprites and they are taking phone orders!

Finally got my 13!!

Go!
310-393-7384

Nike Santa Monica got Sprites and they are taking phone orders!

Finally got my 13!!

Go!
310-393-7384

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

roll.gif

NEVER!!!!!!!!!
LHH
pimp.gif
 GOOD PICK UP THO

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

roll.gif

NEVER!!!!!!!!!
LHH
pimp.gif
 GOOD PICK UP THO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, Sprites limited my #!!, plus they had a tentative release window of first week in July too. They were never limited, despite how 'weak' past Lebron lows have sold. Simply put Nike released them earlier to generate hype due to his play in the playoffs, they wanted to see if there would still be a big enough market for his shoes, and there was. I called it.
Because a few websites and Mom & Pops have finally received their 12 pair and NDC and the 8 Niketown's across the country got them...now...they aren't limited???

Read my post about the release a few pages back...those are the facts...

Your logic is flawed...Nike "tested" the market and saw that they would sell well...so...they produced a couple hundred more units for a couple of websites, Mom & Pops and Niketown's in a matter of weeks...really???  You knowledge of the athletic footwear industry is "weak" if you believe this...

JM

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, Sprites limited my #!!, plus they had a tentative release window of first week in July too. They were never limited, despite how 'weak' past Lebron lows have sold. Simply put Nike released them earlier to generate hype due to his play in the playoffs, they wanted to see if there would still be a big enough market for his shoes, and there was. I called it.
Because a few websites and Mom & Pops have finally received their 12 pair and NDC and the 8 Niketown's across the country got them...now...they aren't limited???

Read my post about the release a few pages back...those are the facts...

Your logic is flawed...Nike "tested" the market and saw that they would sell well...so...they produced a couple hundred more units for a couple of websites, Mom & Pops and Niketown's in a matter of weeks...really???  You knowledge of the athletic footwear industry is "weak" if you believe this...

JM

Back
Top Bottom