****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Go Rays!

Hamels is the best pitcher in the postseason, but the Rays have a better staff as a whole.

Hamels could only pitch Game 1,4 and 7 max. Myers and Blanton are mediocre. Jamie Moyer is done.

The Rays have a better lineup as well.
Myers has #1 stuff, that was never in question and I think he will show it in the WS

everything with Myers has always been mental

Phillies have a better bullpen

lol I love how so many people are automatically counting out the Phillies. Rays will make for a tough matchup, but they're not untouchable.

Go Rays!

Hamels is the best pitcher in the postseason, but the Rays have a better staff as a whole.

Hamels could only pitch Game 1,4 and 7 max. Myers and Blanton are mediocre. Jamie Moyer is done.

....Said the Dodgers fan.

Dang two threads already lol.....lI like the Rays in 6 or 7 if they can score some runs early like they did against Boston.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Go Rays!

Myers has #1 stuff, that was never in question and I think he will show it in the WS

That is what makes him mediocre, the fact that he has good stuff, but he is mentally unstable. He is a !$!*!@@+$ to boot,
laugh.gif

Phils do have a better bullpen, but that won't matter when you are playing from behind.

even though they beat the sox, i will cheer for the rays cuz they represent the AL and the AL East and i don;t want philly to win anything....

im not tripping over people counting the Phillies out

ask LA what happens when people dont give us a chance

Go Rays!

That is what makes him mediocre, the fact that he has good stuff, but he is mentally unstable. He is a !$!*!@@+$ to boot,
laugh.gif

Phils do have a better bullpen, but that won't matter when you are playing from behind.

the Phillies hate is strong and I love it, will make a WS title all that much better if they pull it out

Go Rays!

laugh.gif

the Phillies hate is strong and I love it, will make a WS title all that much better if they pull it out
How am I being a hater, by saying that the Rays are a better team. They have a better staff, the Phils have a better Ace. The Phils have abetter bullpen, the Rays have a better lineup.

How is that hating?

QFT.

Gotta love that hate for Philadelphia sports.

Go Rays!

laugh.gif

How am I being a hater, by saying that the Rays are a better team. They have a better staff, the Phils have a better Ace. The Phils have a better bullpen, the Rays have a better lineup.

How is that hating?
Phils wont be playing from behind

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

QFT.

laugh.gif

Philadelphia isn't that important on the sports map to be hating on. Ya'll are on a dry run.

There are a lot of teams that get hated on based on their success, and none of them are in Philadelphia.

If the rays win we'll never ever stop hearing about their damn season...yes I'm mad, but I'm glad the red sox aren't in the world series.

GO PHILLIES!

Hamels
pimp.gif

Myers -outside the marlin game where he gave up 10, has an era under 2.5 since his call up
pimp.gif

moyer- shaky
Blanton- Phils are undefeated in all his starts
pimp.gif

QFT.

laugh.gif

Philadelphia isn't that important on the sports map to be hating on. Ya'll are on a dry run.

There are a lot of teams that get hated on based on their success, and none of them are in Philadelphia.

but you will still troll this thread anyway

QFT.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom