****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Hopefully the stars align tonight and I can take my son to his first championship parade down Broad St.

There is going to be absolute chaos tonight if we win.
pimp.gif

I'm starting to get my drink on in a little.

here we go again...YUKU's going down

why the hell can't we just move on from this failed experiment, soon as prime times come along it's game over for this crappy board

ezboard had 1/100th of the features but most importantly...IT WORKED

Originally Posted by areyouin729

here we go again...YUKU's going down

why the hell can't we just move on from this failed experiment, soon as prime times come along it's game over for this crappy board

ezboard had 1/100th of the features but most importantly...IT WORKED

Philly needs to get this W and not have it go back to Tampa.
They can do it for the fans at home too.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Yo, those earflap hats are ILL.
i came in this thread specifically to say this same thing. N to ask if I'm late w/ these. I WANT ONE NOW! Marlins FTW

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Yo, those earflap hats are ILL.
i came in this thread specifically to say this same thing. N to ask if I'm late w/ these. I WANT ONE NOW! Marlins FTW

my man Chase is nasty with the glove

I remember all the idiots saying he was a below average 2B when he came up, dude is one of the best defensive 2B in the game not to mention the best hitting 2B

Man the Umps have pissed me off all playoffs.

Kazmir had strike 3 to Burrell in the first inning (Phillies scored 2 runs).

And now in the 5th inning he had strike 4 to Burrell, and Burrell walks. Now there's 1st and 2nd nobody out, and Kazmir is out of the game.

How many strikes does it take to call-out Burrell?

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

And now in the 5th inning he had strike 4 to Burrell, and Burrell walks. Now there's 1st and 2nd nobody out, and Kazmir is out of the game.

it has gone both ways dont act like it's one sided

The umpires need to let them play the bottom of the 6th and if it's tied at that point just call the game. After playing under this down pour, doesn'tmake sense giving one team an extra inning of at-bats.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

it has gone both ways dont act like it's one sided

Uhhh that Phillies have clearly had more favorable bad calls as opposed to the Rays.

Back
Top Bottom