****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Phils are celebrating a little OD for going up 2-1
laugh.gif
good game though.

No, we haven't won a World Series game in 15 years. You wouldn't understand if you don't live here and haven't felt the pain our damn sports teams caused us

GO PHILS BABY!!!!!
pimp.gif

i'm a pirates fan
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I didn't have a problem with it. The ball came right back to him; it's hard to spit on that. He probably would have had Bruntlett with a good throw.
Word, and I'm sure the adrenaline was nuts. He probably wanted to instantly redeem himself, and just fired it to 2nd.

Maddon is still The Dude for all his crazy ideas...
laugh.gif

A shame the game had to end with a Rays loss, but if they beat Blanton, it's back to square one.

I think Evan is finally coming around with his bat, too. They really need his offense.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Phils are celebrating a little OD for going up 2-1
laugh.gif
good game though.

No, we haven't won a World Series game in 15 years. You wouldn't understand if you don't live here and haven't felt the pain our damn sports teams caused us

GO PHILS BABY!!!!!
pimp.gif

Forreal,
Regardless, im !!@#%%* hammered right now, enjoyin one hell of of a win.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Me and all my boys already decided that when the Phils win the series, we're all gettin the Phillies logo "P" tats somewhere. Eh, I wouldnt mind a red "P" on the back of my arm. Ever since I moved to the US from PI in1990 when I was a kid I've been rootin for the Phils. The tat is prolly going to be a game-tiome decision though
laugh.gif

Just getting back to my computer after the crazy game last night!! I'm so pleased with Moyer's pitching last night. He was painting those corners, andgetting his calls. Thank god Phillie bats are starting to hit as well. They still need to do a better job hitting with RISP, but the back-to-back solos lastnight were huge. We need a good outing from Blanton, and Phils bats should take care of the rest!!

back at school once again (3 tests and a presentation this week)
watching a Canadian stream, luckily i don't have to listen to buck and mccarver

lets go phils
c'mon blanton we need this one to finish off with hamels

LET'S GO PHILS!!!!

damn this stream is a tad delayed but its clear
so ill be celebrating about 5 secs after everyone else....

Horrible call, horrible national anthem, horrible intellect of anyone who thinks otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom