The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Permission from who?

I assume the cellar ain’t giving customers a freebie to assault someone
Permission from folks like you

Been happening forever anyway...doubt this causes any kind of uptick
Not to any big names I could think of. Bill burr went up against a Philly crowd for like 20 minutes called their city trash and hoped they all got heart disease and cancer then died slowly, didn’t get touched **** was hilarious tho

I think he should drop the hammer

Leave jada out of it and go in on will. There's so much material.

Yup, acknowledge his mistake on the illness part.. then go to town on the other shh.. make fun of himself a little bit.. then roast him again

Just go watch that Jaime fox special where he was killing LL and tyson

Actually I pointed out that lotion has benefits

Also didn’t speak about one of your loved ones, especially one suffering an illness

You mentioned the benefits of lotion, making a joke about me being ashy. You didn’t send me a message first asking about whether I suffered from eczema.

You are a virtue-signaling hypocrite. But I don’t think you should be slapped for it. And I’d be wrong if I slapped you for it, even if I felt disrespected.

I think Christopher should challenge William to a boxing match. I would buy that PPV.

You mentioned the benefits of lotion

And that’s all I did

Look at you getting worked up over me saying lotion has benefits

And yet it’s wrong to think someone would get worked up over a sick loved one’s appearance being made a joke of

And that’s all I did

Look at you getting worked up over me saying lotion has benefits

And yet it’s wrong to think someone would get worked up over a sick loved one’s appearance being made a joke of

All he did was mention a movie role. It’s the same thing. Eczema is an illness just like alopecia. I don’t actually care. Neither do you.

If someone slaps you, they aren’t protecting black men—they are showing a lack of self control and being childish.

Are people at your job making fun of your loved ones?

They don’t do that where I work
Not as much anymore but in my old job, **** yeah, we let them jokes fly to kill time. Mom, dad, girlfriend, boyfriends, dogs, your car ****** apt/house all that. you ever work in a warehouse or a boring overnight shift job? It happens

Do people frequently make jokes about your loved ones appearances?

Doesn’t seem normal for that to happen on a daily basis, but that’s just me

It doesn't matter how often, if you feel offense you better slap em.

I find NIMBYism offensive.
Next time someone says they wanna "persever the neighborhood character"

I'm gunna slap the **** outta of them.
And I got Kawhi sized hands so imma do some damage.

It doesn't matter how often, if you feel offense you better slap em.

I find NIMBYism offensive.
Next time someone says they wanna "persever the neighborhood character"

I'm gunna slap the **** outta of them.
And I got Kawhi sized hands so imma do some damage.

As you should but you MUST WORK OFF DA JAB.

Back
Top Bottom