The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Thread is wild :rofl:
Cats about to slap it out in the Bahamas and the next thing you know we got jada's 10th grade yearbook

“Try” is the key part of that

Would need to pick the right island and then find me

You think I giving my information to some random dude on the internet that can’t call trump a racist?!?

Saw this, hopefully he realizes how much this shh can hurt now that someone he loves is going through it

But would sadly be far from the first time someone didn’t learn a lesson until someone close to them or they themselves experience something

Never gonna happen my dude. He’s done an excellent job living in the Bahamas, thus the offer in the first place! :lol:

Fixed

Who am I am to discourage someone from visiting

A lot of trump supporters visit and spend money

And then Will's actions ensured that all the progress made was for nothing.
This is some tap dancing nonsense. Do better.
Yeah anyone who uses this as a talking point to degrade black people or even formulate any sort of thought along the lines of "See this is why..." blah, blah, blah was already racist. This isn't the reason for their racism, whatever their opinion is on Slapgate. They were already racist by needing black people to be perfect.

-foe

Yeah anyone who uses this as a talking point to degrade black people or even formulate any sort of thought along the lines of "See this is why..." blah, blah, blah was already racist. This isn't the reason for their racism, whatever their opinion is on Slapgate. They were already racist by needing black people to be perfect.

-foe

same folks talking about the right and wrong time to protest

hell, i dont get why the national anthem is even played at certain sporting events

international events, like the Olympics, that makes sense since the country is the team

That reaction from her was very telling. These kinds of women are dangerous! The kind of women dudes get killed over.
The awkwardness level from this angle is next level cringe. Will, will will. You made a damn fool out of yourself. And Jada not telling her husband to calm down to protect him…from himself. What if rock said something back…he gets up there they start fist fighting. ******* idiot

-foe
Will Smith has just given ammunition to the racists!!!

Will this have a ripple effect on comedy in general? Like if a heckler gets roasted to the point of embarrassment at the comedy cellar does he have permission to slap the comedian on stage? I hope not
Comedians have been attacked, brawled, been shot at in and around comedy clubs.

This little slap is not doing a damn thing that hasn't already been a real thing.

Video full of black comedians siding with Chris since y'all dudes seem to be stuck on white people criticizing. Every comedian on here was respectful of will btw except for the last one..

DL summed it up best though. Will snapped, it had very little to do with that joke, people have been clowning Will Smith for the past 3 years but they've been clowning him because of stuff he and his wife voluntarily put out. No one asked to know if shorty was ******* her son's friend, she volunteered that info with the world. His wife volunteered to tell the world that Will doesn't satisfy her sexually, his wife is the one who volunteered to constantly tell the world how I love with Pac she still is, Will is the one who volunteered to tell the world he was envious of how close Pac and Jada were, I mean their daughter who never met Pac writing letters to dude talking about how much her mom misses him then he got the audacity to talk about how he was tired of disrespect in his speech like my guy you and your weird *** family are the ones who decided to tell the world y'all business literally no one knew or cared about any of what y'all had going on until y'all told us.
xesGRMT (1).png

This is a classic case of a good guy getting with a chick who loves bad guys... Never seen someone tarnish their image in a way Will has done the last 3 years. If he was tired of the disrespect before, he better stay off the internet a while cause it's only gotten worse since the slap.

Last edited:
Also if this was some street shi and the same exact thing happen except it ended up with a brotha getting killed and another brotha spending the rest of his life in prison y'all would demonize the young men and talk about how it was senseless or "two lives down the drain" you know the usual shi y'all say when 2 young brothas have conflict yet y'all are coddling and praising this 55 year old man for the same behavior y'all demonize young folks over all because the niigga played I'm some movies y'all liked:lol:

I tell you what I better here no more rips or "this is so sad" or criticisms the next two young brothas throw their lives away over a female. Surely if y'all can be forgiving and understanding of this old man being unable to control his emotions then y'all can have that same empathy for the youth... Mfers holding kids to higher standards than senior citizens. Never thought I'd see the day.

Video full of black comedians siding with Chris since y'all dudes seem to be stuck on white people criticizing. Every comedian on here was respectful of will btw except for the last one..

DL summed it up best though. Will snapped, it had very little to do with that joke, people have been clowning Will Smith for the past 3 years but they've been clowning him because of stuff he and his wife voluntarily put out. No one asked to know if shorty was ****ing her son's friend, she volunteered that info with the world. His wife volunteered to tell the world that Will doesn't satisfy her sexually, his wife is the one who volunteered to constantly tell the world how I love with Pac she still is, Will is the one who volunteered to tell the world he was envious of how close Pac and Jada were, I mean their daughter who never met Pac writing letters to dude talking about how much her mom misses him then he got the audacity to talk about how he was tired of disrespect in his speech like my guy you and your weird *** family are the ones who decided to tell the world y'all business literally no one knew or cared about any of what y'all had going on until y'all told us.
xesGRMT (1).png

This is a classic case of a good guy getting with a chick who loves bad guys... Never seen someone tarnish their image in a way Will has done the last 3 years. If he was tired of the disrespect before, he better stay off the interior a while cause it's only gotten worse since the slap.

didn’t watch all of the video

but my problem with most comedians opinions right now is they want a safe space to say some unsafe shh

that whole no boundaries thing gotta go a lot of ways

got some of them out chere talking about being triggered and other BS

but this was the best take I saw on it from a comedian

887601CD-4B9C-4237-83E2-ABCC3DD7E23C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom