The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Video full of black comedians siding with Chris since y'all dudes seem to be stuck on white people criticizing. Every comedian on here was respectful of will btw except for the last one..

DL summed it up best though. Will snapped, it had very little to do with that joke, people have been clowning Will Smith for the past 3 years but they've been clowning him because of stuff he and his wife voluntarily put out. No one asked to know if shorty was ****ing her son's friend, she volunteered that info with the world. His wife volunteered to tell the world that Will doesn't satisfy her sexually, his wife is the one who volunteered to constantly tell the world how I love with Pac she still is, Will is the one who volunteered to tell the world he was envious of how close Pac and Jada were, I mean their daughter who never met Pac writing letters to dude talking about how much her mom misses him then he got the audacity to talk about how he was tired of disrespect in his speech like my guy you and your weird *** family are the ones who decided to tell the world y'all business literally no one knew or cared about any of what y'all had going on until y'all told us.
xesGRMT (1).png

This is a classic case of a good guy getting with a chick who loves bad guys... Never seen someone tarnish their image in a way Will has done the last 3 years. If he was tired of the disrespect before, he better stay off the interior a while cause it's only gotten worse since the slap.

Real racists aside, Honestly I feel like black folks are using the race angle to gatekeep or dismiss out of hand any criticism of what Will did 🤷🏿‍♂️.

didn’t watch all of the video

but my problem with most comedians opinions right now is they want a safe space to say some unsafe shh

that whole no boundaries thing gotta go a lot of ways

got some of them out chere talking about being triggered and other BS

but this was the best take I saw on it from a comedian

887601CD-4B9C-4237-83E2-ABCC3DD7E23C.jpeg
This isn't the best take. This is the best take that YOU agree with. No one in that video said anything about a safe space

I hate how the internet pulls up the persons resume if they have an opinion or make a statement on anything and tries to shame them in to silence.

People don't see the hypocrisy in it?

So you can't have an opinion on ANYTHING? Just go through life turning the other cheek, blind eye with no standards and opinions or level of morality.

I'm glad I wasn't raised off social media.

This the Will Smith Im talking about 🔥

Nah, I aint leaving and yall aint gonna do nothing about it

This giving me Rick James vibes for real :lol:
I didn't know they went this far back
2020-08-25t122037z-703673574-rc20li9v6iee-rtrmadp-3-auction-hip-hop.jpg

tumblr_onp5o6xioG1rldhmro1_1280.jpg
This is all covered in one of the Tupac docs.

The one where he's singing karaoke with Jada behind a green screen in a leotard looking super happy as ****.

Nobody else went through the 2Pac is alive/2Pac docs phase? :nerd:

Last edited:
This isn't the best take. This is the best take that YOU agree with. No one in that video said anything about a safe space

did you read what I said?

i know it’s the best take to me, that’s why I said it’s the best “i saw”

and I woulda said comedians ”in that video”, if those were the opinions I was referring to.. i specifically said I didn’t watch the whole thing

Real racists aside, Honestly I feel like black folks are using the race angle to gatekeep or dismiss out of hand any criticism of what Will did 🤷🏿‍♂️.
100% Will himself alluded in his speech that he was tired of being disrespected, basically admitting that this had built up. This was all about Will's ego being bruised from people calling him a ****old and soft on the internet the past 3 years. It had very little to do with the joke hence why he was laughing at the joke. Instead of addressing that Will had some bottled up emotions that he wrongfully took out on Chris, they keep changing narratives to other ****. First it was about alopecia, then it was about protecting black women, then somehow they turned it into white people being racist, and now dudes talking about safe spaces... How about y'all just admit that your boy Will took out his inner demons on a non-threat. With that slapped he basically confirmed all the internet jokes that Jada runs him. All she did was give this cornball brotha a side eye and he saw red smh. We didn't even mention how selfish it was, that was a big night for black women period as there was like 3 black female hosts, Will Packer produced it, and Questlove even got an award yet this dude had to make it about himself and take his anger out on Chris Rock cause he's been getting cyber bullied by internet trolls the past 3 years.

I hate how the internet pulls up the persons resume if they have an opinion or make a statement on anything and tries to shame them in to silence.

So you can't have an opinion on ANYTHING? Just go through life turning the other cheek, blind eye with no standards and opinions or level of morality.

Or you can just take the criticism and not be silent when its brought up.

Its a choice.

did you read what I said?

i know it’s the best take to me, that’s why I said it’s the best “i saw”

and I woulda said comedians ”in that video”, if those were the opinions I was referring to.. i specifically said I didn’t watch the whole thing
Ok

Its funny that Chris' tour is called Ego Death.

These white ppl evil. Talking about suing Will Smith for 200 million.

everyone can have an opinion

but maybe if you’re OJ, you should probably sit this one out

Or Alec Baldwin, probably not a great time

or jim Carey, maybe shouldn’t talk about violating someone on stage

or better yet anyone saying this is the worst thing at the Oscar’s when John Wayne had to be held back from beating a Native American woman who spoke about equal rights for her people

They don't want to see it

Jada Pinkett has never been the helpless victim people are making her out to be

She needed some senseless act of violence to feel protected right?

NAH
Jada is on video saying she spent her whole life with drug dealers and hood dudes and that Will was the first "good guy" she gave a chance. Any niigga from the hood knows how them type of chicks are when they get tired of getting ran through by the hood and try to go the good guy route. They straight run over those "good" guys. Can't believe people aren't seeing through this. Every dude agreeing with Will is the same type.of dude who will crash out over some cat.

Jada is on video saying she spent her whole life with drug dealers and hood dudes and that Will was the first "good guy" she gave a chance. Any niigga from the hood knows how them type of chicks are when they get tired of getting ran through by the hood and try to go the good guy route. They straight run over those "good" guys. Can't believe people aren't seeing through this. Every dude agreeing with Will is the same type.of dude who will crash out over some cat.
Will Smith is not a good dude.

Yall ****** got bamboozled.

Good dudes don't dabble with scientology and contemplate murder.

The idea Will is caught up cuz of Jada's p is crazy :lol:

Video full of black comedians siding with Chris since y'all dudes seem to be stuck on white people criticizing. Every comedian on here was respectful of will btw except for the last one..

DL summed it up best though. Will snapped, it had very little to do with that joke, people have been clowning Will Smith for the past 3 years but they've been clowning him because of stuff he and his wife voluntarily put out. No one asked to know if shorty was ****ing her son's friend, she volunteered that info with the world. His wife volunteered to tell the world that Will doesn't satisfy her sexually, his wife is the one who volunteered to constantly tell the world how I love with Pac she still is, Will is the one who volunteered to tell the world he was envious of how close Pac and Jada were, I mean their daughter who never met Pac writing letters to dude talking about how much her mom misses him then he got the audacity to talk about how he was tired of disrespect in his speech like my guy you and your weird *** family are the ones who decided to tell the world y'all business literally no one knew or cared about any of what y'all had going on until y'all told us.
xesGRMT (1).png

This is a classic case of a good guy getting with a chick who loves bad guys... Never seen someone tarnish their image in a way Will has done the last 3 years. If he was tired of the disrespect before, he better stay off the interior a while cause it's only gotten worse since the slap.

Corey is hilarious. He stay hard on women at all times :lol:

Its funny that Chris' tour is called Ego Death.

These white ppl evil. Talking about suing Will Smith for 200 million.
They're being generous. I'd sue for 500 million knowing he'd settle for half. Chris is doing things the right way, pretend to be emotionally traumatized then sue. If Chris cancels some tour dates then we know he's gonna sue fore sure.

They're being generous. I'd sue for 500 million knowing he'd settle for half. Chris is doing things the right way, pretend to be emotionally traumatized then sue. If Chris cancels some tour dates then we know he's gonna sue fore sure.
Chris Rock is not going to sue Will Smith.

He's not ***** made like that.

Back
Top Bottom