Kareem = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Your son stabbed someone"

Zoe Kravitz = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "You're a pedophile and you don't like black people"

Anyone in general = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Chris Rock let Louis CK say *****"

#WATTBA
Gotta be flawless when you come at the prince :lol:

Even the Obamas would catch strays if they spoke up.

why do I have to deal with your hypotheticals when I have the 2 situations that actually happened?

i think it’s healthy for a person to be reminded there is some sh you shouldn’t say or do especially publicly, that an actual line exist
And if their line is a bald headed joke at an event where jokes are expected, then that says a lot about their unhealthy state of mind. Pathetic.

Screenshot_20220330-092251_SmartNews.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-092454_SmartNews.jpg
As he should but it doesn’t matter if he or Chris accepts. It’s done :lol: Not like he gonna do anything about it.

donald trump is a rich person who walks around with security.

so according to your rules, he can say whatever he wants since no one gonna try to slap him

and if you say something about donald trump tiny hands or whatever
i'm sure he can pay someone to slap you.

you all good with that right?

I am but that's just me. The gif you posted was when he became PRESIDENT YO EVERYONE

And if their line is a bald headed joke at an event where jokes are expected, then that says a lot about their unhealthy state of mind. Pathetic.

at no point of my life have I thought it acceptable/appropriate to make jokes about someone’s sick and/or dead loved one

ive always assumed when certain things are said, the fight has already started.. sure there are people who take the insults, but I am not shocked when there is a violent response to something that is said

at no point of my life have I thought it acceptable/appropriate to make jokes about someone’s sick and/or dead loved one

ive always assumed when certain things are said, the fight has already started.. sure there are people who take the insults, but I am not shocked when there is a violent response to something that is said
sick/dead loved one? This mofo was laughing before he caught Jada not happy with the joke. He felt the need to regain the little ounce of respect Jada had for him . The joke could've literally been about Jada's color of choice for her attire and he would've done the same thing. This has nothing to do with Chris Rock or his joke. This has everything to do with their pathetic toxic relationship.

Watch that video and tell me this is the couple yall defending. This is manipulative behavior playing out in front of the world. If you defend this **** you're either virtue signaling or really lacking a backbone. And let me just remind you this is their son's friend. Imagine your mom banging your friend and talking about it for the world to see. Yeah super healthy, all Chris Rock's fault he lost his mind. Movin on.

Last edited:
Did Chris Rock know about the alopecia? Has Jada ever spoken about having alopecia?

she has..

but talking about a women’s hair screams landmine to me

I’d at least have a little sympathy for a white comic saying something dumb.. I’d still think it dumb to talk/joke out of ignorance but I expect ignorance out of white people

But all black people should be well aware of the hair issues black women face because of society.. hell Chris rock did a whole damn movie of the subject matter

It is what it is with this.

This really is no different when somebody says a white person should get attacked for saying the N word. Its wrong, there's a risk, probably will be consequences but there aint a ton of judgement cuz in that instance most ppl agree what the white person said is wrong and that somehow justifies or balances out the physical retaliation

Only difference here is the divide on what Will did.

These things happen though. Aint for me to say what Will should've done. Its his choice.

Red Table Talk is the center of Will's embarrassment and why he has been the butt of jokes for years Master Zik Master Zik

He's going to be sitting there looking stupid once again stammering with tears in his eyes looking like a broken man who's wife runs the show. Will should be talking to therapist, but instead he's going to have to dwell on something further he wishes wouldn't have happen and would go away.

Oh we can use this for our talk show. No different than Kardashian tactics. But even they have lines where they feel some things shouldn't be public.
I feel like as long as Will gets to control the narrative he don't give a ****. Either way this went he would've been ridiculed. In the aftermath, its just business.

Even more so if they manage to get Chris on there.

I don't agree at all that Will wishes this didn't happen. Unlike others I feel Will made a very aware decision to do what he did. Everything else after was just acting. Dude let it be known in his speech.

Last edited:
I feel like as long as Will gets to control the narrative he don't give a ****. Either way this went he would've been ridiculed. In the aftermath, its just business.

Even more so if they manage to get Chris on there.

I don't agree at all that Will wishes this didn't happen. Unlike others I feel Will made a very aware decision to do what he did. Everything else after was just acting. Dude let it be known in his speech.

Then he wouldn't have apologized to Chris Rock or been crying in his seat. He went from walking away with a grin to having a break down in his seat.

sick/dead loved one? This mofo was laughing before he caught Jada not happy with the joke. He felt the need to regain the little ounce of respect Jada had for him . The joke could've literally been about Jada's color of choice for her attire and he would've done the same thing. This has nothing to do with Chris Rock or his joke. This has everything to do with their pathetic toxic relationship.

Watch that video and tell me this is the couple yall defending. This is manipulative behavior playing out in front of the world. If you defend this **** you're either virtue signaling or really lacking a backbone. And let me just remind you this is their son's friend. Imagine your mom banging your friend and talking about it for the world to see. Yeah super healthy, all Chris Rock's fault he lost his mind. Movin on.

you throwing a lot of hypotheticals at me about another person I have never met in my life

i dont know what will would or wouldn’t do, I won’t pretend to know dude like that

but Chris rock decided he wanted to make a joke about a black women’s hair loss as a result of an autoimmune disease, that actually happened

I don’t have to play shoulda, coulda, woulda

GI Jane 2, can’t wait to see it

Then he wouldn't have apologized to Chris Rock or been crying in his seat. He went from walking away with a grin to having a break down in his seat.
I didn't believe any of that.

He got angry in his seat and cursed Chris out with a command.

Like when did this breakdown start? After he calmly walked on stage and smacked Chris? Cuz it looked like to me he was angry and got calmed down during the break.

He proceeded to justify what he did in his speech and apologized to everybody but Chris. Then the next day he apologizes to Chris on IG.

That is the typical going through the motions of when you do something most ppl deem wrong. Its standard. We've seen it a million times.

Like when did this breakdown start? After he calmly walked on stage and smacked Chris? Cuz it looked like to me he was angry and got calmed down during the break.

He proceeded to justify what he did in his speech and apologized to everybody but Chris. Then the next day he apologizes to Chris on IG.

That is the typical going through the motions of when you do something most ppl deem wrong. Its standard. We've seen it a million times.

i assume his publicist wrote the IG apology, but I assume the publicist writes all of those for famous people when shh goes down

obviously I got zero clue.. but even if will wrote it I assume multiple people went over it

you throwing a lot of hypotheticals at me about another person I have never met in my life

i dont know what will would or wouldn’t do, I won’t pretend to know dude like that

but Chris rock decided he wanted to make a joke about a black women’s hair loss as a result of an autoimmune disease, that actually happened

I don’t have to play shoulda, coulda, woulda
Still disagree, but we can agree to disagree

disagree on what exactly?
I don't think Chris Rock's joke warrants getting hit. You think his joke was bad enough it was reasonable to throw hands. Disagreement there.
I don't think Will hitting him is because of a joke, I think it's because he has issues stemming from their toxic relationship that made him feel like he had to do that in a snap moment.

Ummmm, him being red, with red watery eyes and cursing loudly in a big *** venue for all to hear and having to be calmed down and talked to by numerous people. But maybe that's normal behavior for you. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom