The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Just saw the entanglement clip again...cot damn will is wildin for even still being in this position
She really messed him up

And look at this fool lol

all the jokes Chris rock coulda told and I woulda seen it

but dude going with the hair joke and she got a medical issue, I don’t blame jada for being pissed and will catching on.. ain’t gotta be the brightest to see how f‘d that joke was especially coming from a black person.. and even worse this dude got black daughters

Kareem = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Your son stabbed someone"

Zoe Kravitz = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "You're a pedophile and you don't like black people"

Anyone in general = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Chris Rock let Louis CK say *****"

#WATTBA
My dude, I'm glad you're back. Missed you bucko

Kareem = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Your son stabbed someone"

Zoe Kravitz = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "You're a pedophile and you don't like black people"

Anyone in general = "Will was wildin"
The Internet = "Chris Rock let Louis CK say *****"

#WATTBA

💯💯💯

Even Will Smith himself has acknowledged that he was out of pocket yet people are still defending his actions. At this pointpeople are arguing just to argue

Last edited:
1648597610565.png

yes of course.

Going on red table talk, iron clad proof of wills lack of embarrassment. :lol:

sure man

Red Table Talk is the center of Will's embarrassment and why he has been the butt of jokes for years Master Zik Master Zik

He's going to be sitting there looking stupid once again stammering with tears in his eyes looking like a broken man who's wife runs the show. Will should be talking to therapist, but instead he's going to have to dwell on something further he wishes wouldn't have happen and would go away.

Oh we can use this for our talk show. No different than Kardashian tactics. But even they have lines where they feel some things shouldn't be public.

some sh being funny don’t mean it won’t get you f’d up

a valuable lesson in life to learn is who you can and who you can’t or shouldn’t say shh to or about

id hope all people would learn that sh at a young age, but unfortunately some folks dont

being a comedian don’t give you a free pass to say or do whatever you want without consequences, a lot of terrible comedians out there that should be doing other shh and alot people say mean shh trying be funny just cause they think they can get away with it

great yes,

let's organize socitey around the feelings of dumbest, most unstable people around.

wut?

world would be a far better place if this dumba#(#( had a healthy fear of getting slapped when he does or says things

1648650154283.gif

donald trump is a rich person who walks around with security.

so according to your rules, he can say whatever he wants since no one gonna try to slap him

and if you say something about donald trump tiny hands or whatever
i'm sure he can pay someone to slap you.

you all good with that right?

donald trump is a rich person who walks around with security.

so according to your rules, he can say whatever he wants since no one gonna try to slap him

and if you say something about donald trump tiny hands or whatever
i'm sure he can pay someone to slap you.

you all good with that right?

i prefer a world where people don’t think they can make fun of someone’s hair loss as a result of an autoimmune disease without consequences

just like trump in that gif making fun of someone because of their disability

i prefer a world where people don’t think they can make fun of someone’s hair loss as a result of an autoimmune disease without consequences

So if Jennifer Lawrence was in the audience to hear Amy Schumer's joke and she went up and started swinging, you would be screaming about accountability and consequences?

So on the streets if this happen, and Will got shot or put in the hospital.

Would you still scream about there's consequences for your actions and the shooter was justified?

and you want to control that with a regime of violence?

so basically is whoever is the most willing to resort to violence,
gets to set the terms of what acceptable and unacceptable?

you think Will does that to The Rock?
probably not right, so the Rock can say what he wants and that's cool?

like do you realize the point of socitey, laws, judicial system, is to avoid this?

and you want to control that with a regime of violence?

so basically is whoever is the most willing to resort to violence,
gets to set the terms of what acceptable and unacceptable?

you think Will does that to The Rock?
probably not right, so the Rock can say what he wants and that's cool?

like do you realize the point of socitey, laws, judicial system, is to avoid this?

why do I have to deal with your hypotheticals when I have the 2 situations that actually happened?

i think it’s healthy for a person to be reminded there is some sh you shouldn’t say or do especially publicly, that an actual line exist

Back
Top Bottom