The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

MAybe I'm just built differently. But you can't just put your hands on me and then calmly walk back to your chair and enjoy your night. There's gonna be some furniture moving.

Either I'm seeing you immediately or biding my time and plotting on your for the rest of our lives waiting for the moment to catch you slippin and sleep you. Either touch you up, or get you for some cheese, get you black balled or jammed up. Long game.

Yes .. you're going on tangents again. I've made it clear over and over again that I had no problem with Will checking Chris in fact in one of my earliest posts I stated that's what a husband should do but I said that he should've done it backstage. You're picking and choosing what you get from my posts and you keep jumping from different points. At the end of the day we both agree that Will was within his rights to defend his wife but that he could've handled it better. You've been arguing with me this entire thread when we've shared the same sentiment the whole time. Enjoy your week brother. I'm glad we got an understanding

mxPsOkE.png

Don’t care about the rest of this argument but what I’d like to know is why you chose to put condition in quotes. If it’s somehow not intended as downplaying or even questioning the existence of her medical condition, it sure looks that way.

Is it a medical condition?

Yeah, so is dandruff but we don't refer to it that way because we don't perceive people with dandruff as the helpless victims that Jada is being made out to be

lol it's not about eye contact. It's about putting one person's name in your mouth and disrespecting that single person in front of millions.
Right but that still means "The joke is fine. Don't deliver it disrespectfully." Right?

-foe

It's very telling in your attempt to portray her as some helpless victim

I get it that she didn't like Chris's comment

But people are clowns for all of a sudden pretending to care about baldness as some SERIOUS issue

Pretend like you ever gave a **** about mjs or LeBron baldness

She's a victim because she didn't want it to happen to her?

We got LeBron out here still pretending he ain't bald, nobody would ever call LeBron a victim
20210110_001303.png

MAybe I'm just built differently. But you can't just put your hands on me and then calmly walk back to your chair and enjoy your night. There's gonna be some furniture moving.

Either I'm seeing you immediately or biding my time and plotting on your for the rest of our lives waiting for the moment to catch you slippin and sleep you. Either touch you up, or get you for some cheese, get you black balled or jammed up. Long game.
I mean Chris Rock is pushing 60, weighs 100 lbs, and most likely would've gotten put to sleep by Will. Will knew what he was doing by doing that to Chris. Easy target. I don't think anyone never looked at Chris as a tough guy or fighter so I'm honestly not surprised at his non retaliation.

Yes .. you're going on tangents again. I've made it clear over and over again that I had no problem with Will checking Chris in fact in one of my earliest posts I stated that's what a husband should do but I said that he should've done it backstage. You're picking and choosing what you get from my posts and you keep jumping from different points. At the end of the day we both agree that Will was within his rights to defend his right but that he could've handled it better. You've been arguing with me this entire thread when we've shared the same sentiment the whole time. Enjoy your week brother. I'm glad we got an understanding

mxPsOkE.png
lol you've done this with like 5 people itt.

Ramble ramble ramble... Im not emotional... glad we agree

Foh

No, we don't agree. You've downplayed her condition and defended a Rock. The only thing we agree on is Will could have handled it better.

I'm sorry Will didn't take a picture with you.

Yeah, cuz in light of this Richard Williams is going to say yeah I would've smacked Rock too :lol:

But like I said I don't get how some of yall are still stuck on the same thing.

The idea that Will Smith has torched his career is pretty silly as well. Its really like there's some separate reality being experienced.

I didn't say he torched his career path.

I said he embarrassed himself, he torched the night, which he did.

Made a complete and total fool of himself in a public way in front of millions of people
and all his colleagues on the biggest night of his career. These are just factual statements.

I'm sure his career will survive.

Educate me bro

You seem to have all the answers
You don't want to learn. You just want to whine about all the times men have been disrespected to excuse a woman being disrespected. You go tell a woman that losing her hair isn't a big deal and let me know how that works out. She'll educate you.

You don't want to learn. You just want to whine about all the times men have been disrespected to excuse a woman being disrespected. You go tell a woman that losing her hair isn't a big deal and let me know how that works out. She'll educate you.

No, i do want to learn

My line on bald jokes is terminal illness

Tell me where this correct line is

Which was my MAIN point from the beginning and this is literally your second time saying verbatim.

Why you being purposely obtuse my guy:rofl:
Do I really need to go quote the **** you said this morning? You downplayed what Rock said and said Will and Jada had to just take it. There's more than one wrong that happened but you refuse to admit that. You've bad like 5 people laugh at how emotional you are over it. It's weird. Not sure why I'm even wasting my time with you.

Do I really need to go quote the **** you said this morning? You downplayed what Rock said and said Will and Jada had to just take it. There's more than one wrong that happened but you refuse to admit that. You've bad like 5 people laugh at how emotional you are over it. It's weird. Not sure why I'm even wasting my time with you.
Ok... But we're talking about my MAIN point. We don't agree on every exact thing but you do, in fact, agree with my MAIN point. Will was right to defend his wife but he could've handled it better.

Back
Top Bottom