The only Dirk Nowitzki stopper in the history of NBA

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Y'all do realize TMAC guarded him maybe 20% of the time in that series.
Seriously. Ol' boy posted up his entire series log like T-Mac was accountable for it.
laugh.gif

Let's just say T-Mac did a helluva job on him the time he was assigned to him.

Seriously. Ol' boy posted up his entire series log like T-Mac was accountable for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

KG owned Dirk early in their careers, post Minny I'll take Dirk. But KG owned Dirk prior. There is no denying that. 
Um.. What? Dirk has ALWAYS toasted KG. Always.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

KG owned Dirk early in their careers, post Minny I'll take Dirk. But KG owned Dirk prior. There is no denying that. 
Um.. What? Dirk has ALWAYS toasted KG. Always.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif

Scott Padgett's defense.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif

Scott Padgett's defense.
pimp.gif

I see some ridiculous +#!! on Niketalk, and this is up there at the top of the list. T-Mac and stopping anyone on defense is never to be used in the same sentence. Especially Dirk, and ESPECIALLY prime Kobe. You kidding me?

Kobe used to LOCK up T-Mac and T-Mac couldn't stay in front of Kobe, EVER. People quickly forget, so I suggest you step your youTube game up. You can watch full games of them battling it out in their primes.

I see some ridiculous +#!! on Niketalk, and this is up there at the top of the list. T-Mac and stopping anyone on defense is never to be used in the same sentence. Especially Dirk, and ESPECIALLY prime Kobe. You kidding me?

Kobe used to LOCK up T-Mac and T-Mac couldn't stay in front of Kobe, EVER. People quickly forget, so I suggest you step your youTube game up. You can watch full games of them battling it out in their primes.

Shaq's elbow. Shaq elbowed that white boy in his head in 06 and he wasn't the same after that.  And if you think Lebron gonna let that white boy stand in his way of getting his first ring you better think again!

Shaq's elbow. Shaq elbowed that white boy in his head in 06 and he wasn't the same after that.  And if you think Lebron gonna let that white boy stand in his way of getting his first ring you better think again!

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

who on the bulls could handle Dirk? boozers a bum as of late
Noah would be their best bet IMO.

Back
Top Bottom