The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Start with Yakuza 0. Kiwami 1 & 2 is a remaster of the PS2 games using the Yakuza 0 engine. Yakuza 6 has some short text recaps for the main plots of the Yakuza games 1-5.
All the yakuza games will be out on PS4 soon. 3 is being released in Japan like next year. Once 4 drops, you can play them all I think

So I’m still playing the cod blackout beta but I thought it ended yesterday. Hella confused but not complaining.

World of Final Fantasy Maxima will just be a DLC if you already own the game. A few new champions being added (Noctis from FF XV being one)

Anyone recommend me a game to keep my interest.I just need something to play to burn time.I usually play COD but I’m burnt out.lately it’s been Fortnite,but I only like playing with friends to BS.its getting old too.I need something solo that’ll keep my attention.

Anyone recommend me a game to keep my interest.I just need something to play to burn time.I usually play COD but I’m burnt out.lately it’s been Fortnite,but I only like playing with friends to BS.its getting old too.I need something solo that’ll keep my attention.

I’d recommend Detroit Become Human or God Of War. But you sound like more of a online multiplayer instead of single player type gamer.

So yeah you might want to check out For Honor or Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Either one of those Ubi games Stay Lurkin is waiting and will become your bff.

Back
Top Bottom