The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

How did you kill the blotching (the scary looking baby)? Can't get past this part.

I didn't kill it, I lifted the curse on it. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Same. Wraiths was kick my *** tho. I really need to get better at combat

And all the ingredients to make the Swallow that the Herbelist needs are right by her house. Either in the field or in patch of land she has

Man, meditating doesn't refill the vitality bar. I tried. It just replenishes alcohol/potions. Guess I have to find the ingredients for the Alchoest potion, I'm missing two ingredients.

It does. Do it for a longer time.

EDIT: Okay it only works if you're playing on easy or normal. If not, you only can rely on potions and food

Last edited:
I already ordered the T300 racing wheel because I can't wait any longer to play on project cars. Hoping to get shipping next week but it might be next month depending when the store gets shipment.

Im in the minority, but I really liked Most Wanted. Rivals was horrific though.

Like @ddouble  said, if this pans out, I will be 100% in. The Criterion guys will have a game under their belt that was probably pre-planned before they arrive at Ghost. So I expect big things from a game they were involved with from day 1.

Rivals was terrible. I'll keep my eye on this one. I'd prefer Underground 3 but if it's a reboot and taking core elements from various entries then I'll bite. I just don't want to keep getting rammed off the road every 3 minutes.

Most Wanted was great. Dunno how they squeezed it on Vita as well but that's where I got the plat for it.

I actually enjoyed Rivals but I've only played as a cop and it was a lot of fun taking guys out. I kinda gathered that playing the other side wasn't as fun :lol:

The

I already ordered the T300 racing wheel because I can't wait any longer to play on project cars. Hoping to get shipping next week but it might be next month depending when the store gets shipment.

Nice! Post impressions when you get it.

Type-0's last chapter

giphy.gif

I'm playing one difficulty level above normal.

I've had to revert my save more than a handful of times; I get far into a quest, fighting multiple bosses then end up not having enough resources/healing items.

I'm at the part with the Witch fighting the wild hunt guardian thing at the end of it and I'm down to a pixel of health left without any healing items. Have to revert to a save from 2.5 hrs before. Ain't nobody got time for this ****.

Last edited:
I'm playing one difficulty level above normal.

I've had to revert my save more than a handful of times; I get far into a quest, fighting multiple bosses then end up not having enough resources/healing items.

I'm at the part with the Witch fighting the wild hunt guardian thing at the end of it and I'm down to a pixel of health left without any healing items. Have to revert to a save 2.5. Ain't nobody got time for this ****.
See how normal treats you. It's been fine for me.

But I run away from enemies 5-7 levels above me.

morpheusp5qw2.gif

Couldn't get past the part where she legit walks up behind you.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Not sure
laugh.gif

From couple forum posts, this is definitely legit and I'm guessing E3 is when Logitech will announce their return.

Not sure if they're going to make the older wheels compatible so it's probably best to wait and see.

Not a wheel expert but T300 does look better at first glance.
Yeah, the G29 definitely looks a bit more "game-ish", while the T300 is more professional.  Nice to have all the controls and buttons on the wheel though.  Still leaning towards the T300.

Yeah, the G29 definitely looks a bit more "game-ish", while the T300 is more professional.  Nice to have all the controls and buttons on the wheel though.  Still leaning towards the T300.
Same here. T300 does look better designed but good to have additional options.

As for F1, graphics wise, doesn't look bad. Night races looked good.
Steelbook is really nice but not sure if I'm getting it at launch.

You have to beat it a second time on the hardest difficulty to get the real ending.

It's not that, it's just the way the story suddenly turns.
Few trophies from plat so I'll probably just youtube it.

Sony confirms Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PS4 will support PS3 arcade sticks, releases another trailer
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...t-ps3-arcade-sticks-releases-another-trailer/

Megaton.

Sony wrapping up the FGC.

Last edited:
Hopefully you didnt choose the game-over scenario. I did. :smh: :lol:

The choice of becoming a L'cie or staying mortal.

I was so tempted to pick being a L'cie. Thought it'll be like inFAMOUS 2 when Cole got powered up at the end :lol:

Last edited:
What's up fellas?

I just got back on PSN. Mostly play on Advanced Warfare.

PSN: RobxDrew

@TheGameofSoles is it cool if I get added on the #NT PSN Name Roster?

Thanks all. I'm down to get some COD in whenever any of you guys are on. :smokin

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom