The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

tempted to cop this delux edition of BF4 for 24.....i slept when they had the normal boy for like 5 bucks......

are there $25 PSN cards or do i have to get a 20 and a 10?

Yeah that's been my issue recently my bro don't want any of the recent releases, but I think game sharing is a lil better on PS because u have do multiple accounts, bout to get Batman and Witcher on it from one of my bros $60 :nthat:
Multiple accounts? As in game sharing with more than one person :nerd:

I see you building that ps4 library :smokin

i shared accounts with my dude but when bloodborne came out he shared with someone else...

lmao waiting for him to beat it....aka forever

Anyone know any spots to get a Dualshock 4 fixed in NYC? Or a reliable site online? Having movement issues with my left analog stick.

m9nat1.png

1z2m5wg.gif

TW3 is confusing as hell to play without a strategy guide. Game started off slow as hell. 3 hours in and the game is still slow.

I'm at that part where I gotta kill the blotching and I can't get past it... Gonna give it a few more hours before I trade it in. Combat and leveling up is pretty difficult too.

TW3 is confusing as hell to play without a strategy guide. Game started off slow as hell. 3 hours in and the game is still slow.

I'm at that part where I gotta kill the blotching and I can't get past it... Gonna give it a few more hours before I trade it in. Combat and leveling up is pretty difficult too.
Witcher 2 was slow as hell too until the very end. Leveling is difficult for no reason and combat is more annoying than hard. It's clear they wanted a souls feel to it but it's a poor imitation. That combined with the lethality of every ******* creature you come across just makes it a chore sometimes. I just constantly have my guard up to parry. Don't leap out the way either but do short dodges. Saves stamina for signs. And quen at the beginning of every match. Quen is how I beat the werewolf.

TW3 is kind of slow im at the very beginning and my quest are not giving me directions on where to go on the map.

Im trying to make this potion for this female. But do not know where to find the plants.

TW3 is kind of slow im at the very beginning and my quest are not giving me directions on where to go on the map.

Im trying to make this potion for this female. But do not know where to find the plants.
If you're in white orchard there's an herbalist you can visit.

Even though The Witcher isn't tickling my fancy, seeing the impressive world CDPR built has me super excited to see their next project, Cyberpunk 2077

Yeah that's been my issue recently my bro don't want any of the recent releases, but I think game sharing is a lil better on PS because u have do multiple accounts, bout to get Batman and Witcher on it from one of my bros $60
nthat.gif
Multiple accounts? As in game sharing with more than one person
nerd.gif

I see you building that ps4 library
smokin.gif
Chill it's still my side joint. Still an Xbox man, U are my fraternal gaming twin lol. My Xbox game sharer being OD picky. But I'll see you on Street Fighter next week bro!

Back
Top Bottom