The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

thanks guys
for accidental protection, you have 30days from purchase to buy it for your ps4.

for reg. warranty, you have until your ps4 1 year warranty is up.

This is in regards to sony's warranty.

If you don't move your console a lot, just wait it out.

You could just cop it on the last week of your 1yr warranty.

thanks guys
for accidental protection, you have 30days from purchase to buy it for your ps4.

for reg. warranty, you have until your ps4 1 year warranty is up.

This is in regards to sony's warranty.

If you don't move your console a lot, just wait it out.

You could just cop it on the last week of your 1yr warranty.
Appreciate the info..  my ps4 will sit where it's at as long as i own it, so i should be good to go with getting one before the year is up

So you guys are saying cop the one off of PSN before the year is up?

Don't you only have 30 days to buy it?

I've never heard of Square Trade. What's that?

They do warranties on everything

$70 for 3 years for a PS4

Any of you guys get a warranty at all?
Thanks. This stuff looks pretty cool.

Any of you guys got a personal review of this spot?
So far, I've bought 12 squaretrade warranties.

2 of them have come in handy.

When my media player and iphone charging case stopped working, I called ST.

They sent me an amazon giftcard, which I used to buy a new media player and iphone charging case.

ST will try to fix your electronic before they send you a payment.

If sending you money is the easiest option for them, then they'll send you money.

That to me is REAL purchase insurance.

Their customer serivce is fast and simple.

The claims process is really simple. Provided that you'd send ST your recipt and made an account on their site.

ALso you earn points for each warranty you buy.

It's not much, but I like that I have enough points for a ps3 and ps4 warranty using just points.

Im gonna download Borderlands 2 tomorrow via PS+, is it required to have played the first one?

hmmmI just logon my PS4 and look in the notification tab and theres a bunch of stuff from games uploaded to online storage....This happent o anyone and how do I access the online storage?

its like 42 things, it just shows the game and the time it was uploaded. The very last one was assassins creed profile but said "cannot upload"

edit: nm figured out how to access it  but still dont know why it uploaded all my saved stuff automatically

Last edited:

They sent me an amazon giftcard, which I used to buy a new media player and iphone charging case.
If sending you money is the easiest option for them, then they'll send you money.

The claims process is really simple. Provided that you'd send ST your recipt and made an account on their site.
It's not much, but I like that I have enough points for a ps3 and ps4 warranty using just points.

That's really cool! Thanks a lot for that review. Looks like I might roll with this once I finally get my PS4. Repped.

Do they send you a box to ship if you're going to try to get something repaired??

That's really cool! Thanks a lot for that review. Looks like I might roll with this once I finally get my PS4. Repped.

Do they send you a box to ship if you're going to try to get something repaired??
Depending on the size of your product they'll send you a prepaid 2-day shipping label.

If the product is big such as a tv, they'll send someone to your house to pick up the electronic and take it to some repair center.

If you specifically need boxes, usps will ship you free boxes.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse...&categoryNavIds=catGetMailingShippingSupplies

I don't think he sold them, I think he meant he can wait to buy the PS4 and spent his money on those awful piece of footwear.

How is Soul Sacrifice, I wanna play it as soon as i get a bigger memory card.  I just finished The Walking Dead, great game!  Can't wait for the Game of Thrones game

A product I plan to use almost every day for the next 5 years > something I'm probably not gonna wear more 5 times a month.

I know I'm late but I have a Samsung LED TV and with all the talk about using your TV's remote with the PS4 I decided to try it out.
Well know since I sync'd it up with the Anynet+ once I turn my PS4 on it will automatically turn my TV on, or it will change the video source automatically. :pimp:
Will try with the PS3 later when I get home.

sorry if this is the wrong place but
can anyone recommend a good soundbar for gaming? needed a new one for my room

Back
Top Bottom